Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Qtpie83 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2012, 09:10 PM
    Well I need my G.E.D but just like Don I don't want to waste my money @ Rodclarkson it sounds good, but I'm really thinking is it a scam?
    CC1991 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2012, 11:38 AM
    GED programs online are not valid diplomas. You have to go to a state approved testing center and take the test. GED tests online are not real diplomas. It is a scam. They are called diploma mills. If you don't want to take the GED test you can go to adult night classes at an actual high school. If you don't believe me call a ged adviser and test counselor for yourself.
    CC1991 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2012, 11:40 AM
    I am just letting you know through an experience of my own. I took a test online claiming to give me a authentic diploma. Every single college turned me down. I now have to take the read GED test. So the websites that off testing for GED online are not real. It is a scam and you can fork over your well earned cash to be put in a situation like me. Don't do what I did. Regardless you will be forced to take the GED test in person.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is Almeda University accredited? [ 5 Answers ]

Is Almeda University simply a Degree Mill or does it have any value? Accreditations etc. Advice is appreciated. Thanks

Real, Accredited, Online Universities [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking to transfer to an online college--the on-campus scene just isn't cutting it for me anymore. When I didn't have a baby, things were different, but my needs have changed, and I am looking for an actual on-line or one day a week university that is not only accredited, but that future...

Online accredited college or university [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I'm new to this site... I'm wondering if anyone knows about a good online accredited college or university with minimum pay?? I've completed 12th Grade from Calicut University, Kerala, India and am interested in Business Management. [email protected]

Accredited? Orthodoxy? What value? [ 4 Answers ]

Since I don't want to be accused of driving the other thread away from its theme I will ask my question here. What is the benefit of a theologian being accredited if that same theologian approves and instigates cruel punishments such as burning alive, torture to get confessions, persecutions,...

US accredited Online Master degree Programs in Civil Engineering [ 1 Answers ]

CAn U give me list of US accredited Online Master degree Programs in Civil Engineering. Is Online Master degree Programs in Civil Engineering offered by Bellford Unversity is accredited by US agencies.

View more questions Search