Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaunny1000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2008, 05:35 AM
    Six pack with a popped muscle
    I have a popped muscle, I would like to find out an easy and safe way to fix it if possible, if I can push it back in or some sort of surgery or something... please write back
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2008, 05:53 AM
    ... is it bulging? If so, then that's not a "popped muscle" but more of a hernia.

If your muscle "popped" (this is a term most lifters use to describe a tear in the muscle), then I'm pretty certain it came with a decent amount of pain. A visit to the doc will help you with some painkillers and possibly some therapy, but most likely, some aspirin and rest along with icing the area for 15 minutes three times a day should help. It takes anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks for the torn muscle to heal, so take it easy.

If it's bulging, not a popped muscle. If it's a little swollen, then that's common for torn muscle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get a bigger 6 pack or a 8 pack ? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi :) I have already got a 6 pack but it isn't very see able. I need to do more exercise to increase its visibleness. And how to get the lower abdominal muscles bigger. Thanks

Ear popped and now I can't hear out of my ear at all [ 7 Answers ]

I was wresteling with my kids and husband and we fell to the ground and I popped my ear pretty good and it started hurting went to the beach and got some salt water in my left ear and it was pretty excruating I had to get out of the ocean I went to sleep and when I woke up I couldn't hear out of my...

Pulled Muscle Need a way to strengthen and relax the muscle [ 4 Answers ]

Hi... my problem is in my right leg the quad muscle I can barely walk on my leg and its next to impossible to run, I was playing softball in the cold weather of Ohio, and I went to hit the ball and as I started to run my leg (quad) started hurting and I wasn't able to stand on it... I am looking...

View more questions Search