Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    timelf123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2004, 06:33 PM
    Jail Money
    I received a high school assignment to find out information about an item that was given to me. It is a small ticket (in a protective case) that says:
    -----------------------------------------
    Allegheny County
    2 Jail
    cents
    Good for value shown
    in merchandise
    ------------------------------------------
    Do you have any idea what this is or who I could ask? I have a digital picture of it if that helps...
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2004, 08:18 PM
    Re: Jail Money
    Sounds to me like some sort of a script meant for inmates to use at the jail commissary. Try doing some research into correction institutions. For only 2 cents, maybe look at history of correction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long will I be in jail? [ 5 Answers ]

I go to court tomorrow for writing bad checks. I don't have the money to pay for them what will happen to me? I owe $ 2300.00 in bad checks and none of them were over $300.00. I live in chattanooga tn.

What does the term Suspended Jail Time mean? [ 3 Answers ]

I recently went to municipal court on a DUI case (Im 19, got pulled over for a trespassing complaint on a passenger in my car, and blew a BAC of .05 in Alabama). Alabama's underage tolerance is .02 BAC. The judge basically fined me $1000+ with a 6 month suspended jail time. I was wondering what...

Jail Sentencing [ 1 Answers ]

I served on a juror on a trial. I was one of the people not voting the majority. In other words I feel sorry for the young man on trial. What is the sentence for a prison inmate in Oregon, Oregon State Penitentiary, for possession of a sharp object that could be used as a weapon? The inmate...

Jail Sentencing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a friend who is in jail. She was put on an ACD in April of last year (for a year) for beating up her sister, because her sister pressed charges against her. But in November she broke her ACD by beating up her sister again and was sent to jail. She has been in there ever since (4 months)....

View more questions Search