Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nav Posts: 50, Reputation: 3

Mar 6, 2006, 09:10 AM
    Firefox plugin problem!
    I'm having problems viewing videos on the internet with Firefox and reluctantly have to use internet explorer. I'm asked for a plugin but the system can't find the video plugin automatically. Manually I'm lost. Can somebody tell me the name of the plugin and a better site to download it from
    Whiskey14 Posts: 219, Reputation: 16

Mar 9, 2006, 06:33 PM
    Check out the following site for information:

https://pfs.mozilla.org/plugins/

There;s no reason why you cannot use WMP listed at the above site or check out WinAmp at:

Hope this helps!
    Whiskey14

Mar 10, 2006, 05:53 PM
    Tried this and still no luck. The sites where the videos are is called ebaums world and other prank sites which I go on so if anyone using Firefox can see the videos straight away on these sites can you let me know, so I can reinstall my Firefox. Thanks
    Whiskey14 Posts: 219, Reputation: 16

Mar 10, 2006, 06:31 PM
    Download Firefox 1.5.01 from:

http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/

I have that version, haven't changed any settings and I get the video right away from http://ebaumsworld.com/

Hope this helps!
    Whiskey14

Mar 11, 2006, 06:57 AM
    Success! Thanks whiskey14 I've just brought you a drink:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mozilla doesn't detect Flash Plugin [ 4 Answers ]

Whenever a site requires Flash, Firefox just displays a large "Q" with a question mark in it. It works fine in Internet Explorer, and both browsers were installed at the same time. Any idea what I can do to make Firefox play ball? Otherwise, it is a much nicer browser to use.

Firefox 1.5.0.4 Plugin Problem [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I'm currently using Firefox 1.5.0.4 for the mac OSX. I just got a new macbook and I installed Windows Media Player, but for some reason I can't play movies on ebaumsworld. It tries to search for a plugin and can't find one. It asks if I'd like to locate and install one manually, and when I do...

Firefox plugin to allow FTP Uploads? [ 3 Answers ]

I've got an ftp account setup whereby I give a special link and someone can put files into a folder of my website. Works like a charm in IE (for both uploading and downloading via FTP), but with Firefox, users can only download. I can't find anything about it, but maybe I'm not searching the...

AMHD Firefox Plugin [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, Work has been slow for me recently so I have started to do a number of things to keep me entertained and hopefully pick up the occasional new skill here and there. One of the things I am thinking of having a shot at is to create a Firefox plugin for this site. It'll be a good way to...

View more questions Search