Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Miss Sparkle Posts: 111, Reputation: 6

Jun 4, 2008, 09:03 PM
    Unusual talents
    Hey does anybody here have any unusual talents??
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2008, 11:09 PM
    I'm not quite sure what you mean by "unusual." It would help if you could clarify what you mean by that. Thanks!

There is one thing that I can do, that I might describe as being unusual, and that would be that I can play tunes using only my jaw, because I have TMJ or Temporomandibular Joint Disorder so bad.

While I don't know that I would call that a "talent," I think that it would certainly qualify as an unusual "ability" to do something.

Hopefully, others will also come along and post responses to your question. It is a good one! :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2008, 11:04 PM
    I do hope that others will respond to your question, because it could lead to some really interesting answers!

Do you have an unusual talent, Miss Sparkle? And, if so, what is it? I am also curious as to why you have asked the question, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unusual Meowing [ 5 Answers ]

I have a gray tabby cat about 16 month old. She was a stray so I'm not sure of her age. We went away this week-end for an overnight trip. Left her and my calico in the house together. When we came home of course she immediately wanted to go out (they are outside about 40% of the time, never at...

Retaining talents [ 2 Answers ]

I'm writing my dissertation and will like to concentrate on issues on 'retention of talents in a highly conpetitive environments'. What are the things to consider while trying to make such objectives work? Thanks.

Unusual blinking [ 5 Answers ]

Our daughter is 3 and a half years old, and just a couple of weeks ago, she has started to have this unusual blinking. When she blinks sometimes, she really scrunches her eyes, sort of in an exaggerated way, using a lot of facial movement. Could this be her straining to see, or is this the...

View more questions Search