Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    79499 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2008, 06:51 PM
    Wanting to have a baby but tubes are tied
    I have had my tubes tied for almost 7 years now, because of an abusive relationship that I was in, but now I am with someone else who has no children, he is the love of my life we are both in our 20's and would love to have a baby together! Is it possible, if so what can I do. I know about tubal reversals, and in vitro fertilization just unsure about the prices and if we could afford it without a secure payment plan.
    Trandy Posts: 123, Reputation: 9

Jun 4, 2008, 08:24 PM
    I know a couple that had this done, and they are very happy, and now have two children together. I'm not sure of the costs, (not cheap, but neither is a nosebreak!! ) here is a link
    Tubal Ligation Reversal by Dr. Levin

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My wife has her tubes tied can she still be pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

My wife has her tubes banded, can she be pregnant?

Thinking about getting tubes tied [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, I am new to this and need some advice. I am 21 years old and I have 2 beautiful children. I have a boy and a girl what I always wanted. I seem to be very fertile because they are only 18 months apart. I have been taking the pill to prevent having another child and have been thinking about...

Tubes tied [ 2 Answers ]

I got my tubes tied after my last baby and is there anything I can do to try to have another baby? What about intrauterine insemination or invitro?

Tubes tied [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know how many people got there tubes tied then wanted a baby, Well I am one I don't know what to do my insurance won't pay for them to be untied. My husband and I would love to have another baby but don't know what to do since the insurance won't pay for it. Can anybody help

View more questions Search