Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melissa1978 Posts: 39, Reputation: 5

Jul 15, 2008, 11:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkletOes26
    There has been mountains of evidence that marijuana can be used to help all sorts of ailments such as pain that is associated with cancer and aids patients. It has also been shown to help with anorexia so why oh why if not make it legal for recreational use(which in my opinon it should be , alcohol which is much more harmful is very legal and causes much more social problems like drunk driving alcoholism ect but thats just my opinon)why not make it legal for medical use. I see some states have but why not the whole country it seems insane to me ...what about you guys what do you think?
    I think it's weird that an unaltered plant is illegal
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2008, 08:31 AM
    Hi Twinklet..

I think for medical use only is a good idea when there is no other pain relief for serious illness... maybe each patient could be issued with a medical certificate or license explaining why they have it, making them exempt from any legal implications

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Medical Marijuana and landlords [ 16 Answers ]

Hello: For what it’s worth, I live in Seattle. I have a prescription for marijuana. In a previous rental, I had a legal medical marijuana garden, and I had a big red sign on the door stating so. While I was away for a weekend, my landlord paid me a visit. He tore down the sign and called the...

Marijuana and trying to get pregnant? [ 33 Answers ]

My husband & I are trying to conceive & have been trying for several months. I recently discovered that his once a day drug use could be the cause of why I have not conceived yet. (I've always gotten pregnant without even trying- our the first pregnancy resulted in a mc.) He has stopped using...

Dependent on marijuana. [ 13 Answers ]

Since August 2006 I have been using it daily.always stoned. I act stupid when I'm on it.it no longer feels good, It takes away my personality. Tires me out, and I just can't stop ! I need help.

Marijuana addiction [ 2 Answers ]

Well I'm 16 years, I'm fairly healthy, and I'm doing pretty well in school, I have maintained my regular 70 average. But I started smoking weed last year, and for a while it was once a month, then it was every 2 weeks, then once a week and rolled into every day. I was going through a lot of...

View more questions Search