Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gwedford Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2008, 05:34 PM
    3rd degree charge
    How serious is a 3rd degree theft charge?
    gwedford Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2008, 05:36 PM
    How serious is a 3rd degree theft charge?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you get charge with 2nd degree trespassing? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm interest in this because my daughter's ex boyfriend was charge after taking a gun to her work place and shooting at some people. I want to see if he should have been charge with some other charges.

Do you have to have a law degree [ 12 Answers ]

Most candidates who are running for Senators and Presidents- Hold a law degree. Out of 43 presidents, 25 have been lawyers. It also helps to have government service on your re'sume'-- 17 governors, 15 senators and 19 members of the House of Representatives have become president. Do you have to...

AA degree [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to receive a AA degree through correspondance classes only? Is there a possible way to get an AA degree more quick than 2 years?

Avoiding "degree mills", seeking real degree! [ 9 Answers ]

I started as an education major in the State University of NY Oswego. I made an unusual, and perhaps unwise decision to put my learning in first place, and made no efforts to get a degree. I read "Pedagogy of the Oppressed" by Ivan Illich, and got turned on to his untraditional, radical approach to...

What do I do with my degree? [ 13 Answers ]

Hey Everyone, Thank you for including me in your forum. I have been battling for the past year to get a job that corresponds with my degree. I have a bachelor of Social Sciences degree and majored in Psychology and Sociology. I have applyied to so many jobs but every single one of them requires...

View more questions Search