Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrbell4u Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2008, 03:39 PM
    Carrier Programmable Thermostat with NO Display
    I have a Carrier Programmable Thermostat that was working perfectly until today! Out of the blue, there is no display on the thermostat! Don't know why or what would have caused it! What should I check first? I did check the circuit breaker and all was well.
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2008, 03:46 PM
    Does it require batteries?

I have a programmable, but not same brand, that has to have 2 AA batteries installed for the display to show up.

It will work without them, but shows nothing on the display?
    mrbell4u Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2008, 05:06 PM
    Actually this unit does not have batteries.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacement of Carrier Heat Pump Thermostat with Honeywell TH6000 series thermostat. [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Carrier Series 50QT Electric heat pump that still uses the original non programmable thermostat. I am trying to replace it with Honeywell TH6000 series programmable thermostat. The wiring on the existing Thermostat as follows: O - White, I am thinking this is the Reversing Valve? Y...

Programmable Thermostat wiring to Carrier A/C [ 6 Answers ]

I have a brand new home, and I believe, Carrier AC (doesn't say on the outside, but sure it is) AC Unit outside, and my dogs chewed the thermostat wires. The Thermostat is A Honeywell Programmable. There are 4 colored wires that are coming out of the Thermostat R,Y,G,W. There are two wires that are...

Replacing Analog Thermostat with Non-Programmable Digital Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

Replacing Analog thermostat with White, Yellow, Red, & Black wiring with non-programmable digital thermostat Model #RTH3100C. Please help!!

Carrier Programmable Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Carrier Programmable Thermostat I would like to install but I don't have any directions. Would anyone know how to hook it up? Thanks, Toots

View more questions Search