Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kateuk Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Jun 4, 2008, 12:28 PM
    Exam panic.
    I have four GCSE (General Certificate of Secondary Education... sorry Americans) in the next two days.. Chemistry, English language, Religious Studies (Judaism) and German writing.
    I am predicted good grades but, to be honest, haven't revised nearly enough.
    Does anyone know any last minute revision techniques that really work? At the moment I'm making note cards with the key facts on, but it doesn't seem to really stick in my head, eek! Please help, I will be super super grateful :)
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Jun 19, 2008, 08:07 PM
    Sing your information. Listen to your favorite song and replace the words with the information. That might help.
    mnjkr123 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2008, 10:50 AM
    Yes, when you revise, please don't look through answers. Please go line by line and the ethod That I used to follow was - read the first half of sentence and then guess about the 2nd half of sentences or hide some key facts in the sentence and think /guess to figure it out. This would do the following things:

1) Increase your mental power and thinking ability
    2) Initially it would be slow but later on this would be pretty fast
    3) You should be able to memorize things easily as this would create a pattern in your mind and tremendously increase your thinking skills
    4) This would help you in your day to day's works also

Regards,

mnjkr123

Mathematics Education, Tutoring and Outsourcing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ok, It's Valentine's Day - but don't panic [ 20 Answers ]

Valentine-less? OK. Don't panic: :cool: For all those who are lacking someone to share the day with, here are some things to remember to make this a fun A$$ day! 1. Being alone on V-day is better than spending time and money on someone you don't really even care about. 2. Karma is a funny...

We are in panic [ 6 Answers ]

Hi my wife is 21 weeks pregnant and was cramping a bit for the past few days, and of course had diarrhea now she went to the bathroom, looked at her bad and there was a bit of red blood. To be exact 2 lines what does that mean, do we have to go to the emergency room or do we waite till tomorrow...

IT job panic! [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I'm a 21 year old college student with a sudden and stress-inducing predicament. There is a local law firm in need of an IT guy, and seeing as how I am close to some of those in charge, I have been asked to come give it a try. I suppose I'm more computer literate than the...

Panic attack? [ 3 Answers ]

First I need to add that I seem to have a form of social phobia. Ok.. When I go outside which is rare I seem to have these weird feelings.. They are becoming worse and happens almost every time I interact with people. I can't go into details because it's hard to explain but I'll do the best I can....

Panic [ 2 Answers ]

My panic attacks came baq... how wonderfull:mad: so much bull to deal with. Forget it all

View more questions Search