Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sonador101 Posts: 298, Reputation: 14

Jun 4, 2008, 12:02 PM
    In groups I shy away from others
    The other day I was taking a babysitting class, and there was a break, all the other girls quickly got into groups and started talking, but not me no, I went to the wall and watched the others, like always I figured "they'll think i'm intruding, i should just play it safe" by playing it safe I mean not talking to anyone, and I freeze, the weird thing is when I'm with people I know, I am a complete socialite, its so weird, this happens a lot and I want it too end, I want to have a lot of friends but how can I do this if I'm always worrying abour what could happen to me, even though probely nothing will. HELP, I am desperate, I need this promblem fixed pronto before school starts in like ekkk September! Help.
    Sonador101 Posts: 298, Reputation: 14

Jun 4, 2008, 02:25 PM
    This happens all the time
    blairwtsn Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2008, 02:50 PM
    Why wait till Sept to fix this silly problem? :-)

The best way to cure this for good is...

Is to be the one that creates the gathering group.

Make sure you intorduce yourself to new faces.

"Hi My name is...... What is your name?"

"A group of us are getting together at break would you like
    to join us?"

Take it from someone who used to be shy years and years ago.

Don't worry about intruding...

Be a friend first.

Hope This Helps You.

Blair
    ashley568 Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

Jun 7, 2008, 11:54 PM
    I was exactly like you and I still get uncomfortable a lot when meeting new people but I've found most people like to meet new people and will enjoy your confidence. So just smile and say hi.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Law / advocacy groups [ 7 Answers ]

I need the name of any law/advocacy group willing to help seniors with medical malprctice issues..

Blood Groups [ 2 Answers ]

We all know there are 4 types of blood present in human beings in the world. Namely, A, B, O and AB. I want to know what is the most frequent group found in the world population and whch is the least? I would also like to know the percentages of different blood groups in India and the World...

Posing groups [ 1 Answers ]

I plan on shooting groups of 15-30 people. What poses can you recommend for shooting a social organization? Is a 35-70 lens on a Canon T50 suitable for shooting groups of this size? In the past I've used a 28mm and the individuals on the end look out of focus.?

View more questions Search