Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ala9347 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2008, 10:53 AM
    Missed Periods in spite of negative EPT Tests
    I'm really worried as I've missed 2 periods and even Ept tests are showing negative. Is there any point of concern. Can anyone help me out?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jun 4, 2008, 12:46 PM
    2 months without a period? There could be lots of reasons, so its best if you call your doctor. You've waited long enough.

Good luck
    keely123 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Jun 14, 2008, 02:28 PM
    Have you doc do a blood test they are moore accurate. I took a ept test 4 times with my son and it didn't show pregnant until the 4month. Don't wait that long because if you are you need the prenantle vitamins.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 missed periods, pregnant symptoms, negative pregnency tests [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 17 and if I concived it would have been on April 18 2008. I haven't had my period since April 10th and it is now June 2nd. I have taken 4 pregnecy test within this time and they all came out negative... I've had late periods but never this late. I am also starting to get pregnancy symptons such...

Missed period bt negative tests [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 21 and have had regualr period now for years, me and my boyfriend have unprotective sex due to trying to have a baby. I should have come on 4th feb but I have not seen any sign of my period yet. I have all the symptoms such as missed period, tender and enlarged breasts, nausea, weight gain and...

Missed Periods, negative pregnancy tests [ 1 Answers ]

I have not had a period in 2 months and the last one was very light and lasted only 3 days. I have taken 4 pregnancy tests and they are all negative. I am NOT trying to conceive and I am relieved about the test results but also worried about my missed period. What would cause that? I have also been...

2 missed Cycles and 3 negative tests [ 11 Answers ]

I am wondering if anyone has had any similar problems. I've had regular cycles all my life missing only when pregnant I've had two healthy children. My cycle was even normal after my tubal ligation 6years ago, nothing has changed it. I try to live a stress free life and I'm very happy in my...

View more questions Search