Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    888444 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2008, 04:28 AM
    Skip Level Meetings
    Hi - this is 888444.

Needed some information on the skip level meetings.

What kind of questions/structure should one have while conducting skips?
    What is the process?
    What are the do's and don'ts of doing it?

Regards
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 4, 2008, 04:31 AM
    This should cover what you require: Skip-level meetings can ease restructuring - includes suggested skip-level interview questions | HR Magazine | Find Articles at BNET.com
    Linda Griffin Posts: 20, Reputation: 4

Jun 6, 2008, 09:26 AM
    Skip levels can also be used as part of an ongoing management communications process. Two key questions to ask are: "If you could solve one problem that you or your team have, what would it be?" and "What is the one thing that is working right in our organization?"
    This opens up an opportunity for great dialogue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tips for writing minutes during meetings [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have to write meeting minutes for the first time, does anyone have any tips? I'm worried in case I miss vital info. Thanks:)

The advantages or meetings [ 1 Answers ]

What are the advantages of meetings? Why do we need meetings ?

Sip Level meetings [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, What is the fun way to conduct Skip level meetings? I am eager to hear your suggestions & experiences on this subject. Thanks Geetha

Is meetings important [ 8 Answers ]

Hey every one! I want to know is meetings improtant in a relationships.. my boy friend wants to meet me I I don't want this I am scared something bad colud happen or my parents whould know this they will get hurt but I love this guy what should I do should I meet him..? once I told him OK we will...

Girlfriend having secret meetings with another man. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, This is my first post - I don't know where to turn... :confused: So, I've gone through my girlf's phone (she does it to me) and I've found a text from a bloke saying "Friday sounds great - see you then"! Our relationship has been rubbish for a while with her threatening to leave,...

View more questions Search