Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    i_dunno Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2008, 03:14 AM
    Torrent downloading software?
    Can anyone please tell me which software is best for downloading torrents and what is the best configuration for that software to get the maximum speed from a 300 kbps Internet connection.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 4, 2008, 03:16 AM
    AMHD will NOT assist with any P2P applications or issues due to copyright and piracy issues.

Question Closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is It BEST to purchase an Anti-Virus Software than Downloading from the Net [ 2 Answers ]

Ok here is the problem. I just got a new laptop more than a week ago and I'm currently running it on Windows Vista, basically I really want to protect my computer from viruses. My question is, what's better? Purchasing an Anti-Virus software OR Downloading from the Net?. Right now I'm not...

I Need Better Music Downloading Software [ 3 Answers ]

There are a lot of music downloading softwares out there. I have had limewire, frostwire, imesh and lots more, and they all seem to go to on me. There will be viruses, I can't find songs, files will go missing. In your opinion, what would be the best music downloading thing I could get that has...

How do I Torrent Information and Software? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, my friend has been using Torrenting to download needed software for his job and leisure. How do I get started using Torrents? I heard that you have to download a torrent downloading program like the old Limewire or other, then have to search on another site to actually find where these...

Looking for a torrent [ 3 Answers ]

I was searching for the name of a movie and found it here - "Rock-a-doodle". Can someone tell me where I can find a torrent or something?

Torrent [ 1 Answers ]

I have installed "AZUREUS" software in my computer. But I can not understand how to use this and how to download torrent movies... and also tell me that how we will play incomplete download torrent movies...

View more questions Search