Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Boswee Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2006, 06:04 PM
    What do girls like?
    So what are some great dates you can take a girl on, besides a dinner and a movie.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2006, 07:09 AM
    Hi, Boswee,
    You didn't mention your age, so I will offer a few suggestions, based on being able to drive a vehicle.
    1. Does she like bowling?
    2. Like to go to a park, if one in your local area, maybe play frizbee, even a lunch of some type, like a picnic.
    3. Like bicycles? Maybe bike riding, can even rent a couple in many areas.
    4. Rent a movie you both think you willl like, watch at her place or yours, with refreshments.
    5. Go to a concert, or if anything free in your area, maybe a free one.
    6. Take a long walk along trails, if any available.
    7. Go for a ride somewhere you both have never been, taking pictures with a digital camera if you have one.
    I am sure you will get many more answers. Good luck.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2006, 07:27 AM
    How about a nice picnic. Some favorite sandwhiches, some wine, or other favorite drinks.
    Bike rides. Some dinner and play some pool, can be fun. Many good suggestions from Fred.
    My favorite personally which is more to most girls liking is a picnic. Large blanket and nice quiet spot in the park.
    Boswee Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2006, 02:20 PM
    Thank you for your help, my age is 20.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2006, 12:45 PM
    How about bowling, sporting events, minituare golf, a video to watch at home, drive to beach or mountains, a hike on a nature trail, a picnic, a dance or a nightclub (age permitting.)
    jc105 Posts: 162, Reputation: 17

Mar 13, 2006, 07:54 AM
    Surprise her. Setup something special for her. If she likes the outdoors then take her some place nice and quiet (we have some small mountains around me that I have been to). But if it is possible to have something set up already, i.e. - If you know someplace close to her house, or you have nice friends that will setup while you get her. You know pick her up don't tell her what's happening, go for like a hike but then stumble upon the spot you/your friends set up. I know your 20 but a bottle of red wine (Recommend a merlot for the ladies - sticks and yellow tail are resonable wines) couldn't hurt.

If she doesn't like the outdoors than surprises. Take her someplace fun or interesting. If she likes to learn or just see new stuff and big museum or art gallery can't hurt.

Most important, planning and follow through. Bring a radio to the picnic if you are worried about awkward silence. Simple can get you just as far as extravagant so its really up to you knowing who your girl is to know what to do.

I have (Within the last few months) done this. I live right outside of NYC, too far to drive home at night but close enough to be easy. Gor a decent hotel in Brooklyn, booked a night at a comedy club, found a random bar/night club after the comedy show then went back to brooklyn (Comedy club had Colin Quinn and some other of our fave comedians from comedy central). With hotel, food, drinks, the show, all totalled $300+. So that is a night. Needless to say if you read my other posts that girl moved out since, so spending money isn't always a fix...

But my girl (Or X) really liked the whole thing, but the deeper issues split us up.

Oh and a single rose is more affordable and more meaningful then a room full.

JC
    samjg Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Mar 18, 2006, 08:18 PM
    I am a girl, and I love being taking out places that are exciting! I'm not really into the lovey dovey picnic stuff but that's prob because I have never had it done! Find out what she is really into, places that make you excited like... sky diving, swimming with dolphins, taking her to a theme park, driving to somewhere you have no idea where you are and just finding somewhere to sit and talk as it is a thrill not knowing were you are going and just rocking up somewhere you know! It really depends on what this girl is into, if she would like this stuff then think about this or things similar but if she is into more romantic things, do something a lot more special like, well you could take her out but there is really no thought put into it... make the house up to be something she would dream of and make tea for the both of you with candles and roses, if you live apart then rent somewhere out I duno just sum hints :) goodluck
    Stars Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2006, 03:04 PM
    One thing I love was on a sandy beach at night.. bright full moon reflecting over the sea wit just vodka talking laughing teasing etc it was really nice!
    Hypatia Posts: 163, Reputation: 27

Apr 19, 2006, 03:11 PM
    My favorite dates were Ozzfest, a trip to a spa for a massage, hot tub and lunch. Ice skating, visiting newborns at the local hospital and handing out flowers to all of the new moms. I have had dates where we voluntered and picked up garbage from the river, did a 5k for cancer....
    Women like giving so any date where they are given things that mean something or have the chance to give something to others that mean something is a great date.

Hypatia
    beach_luv87 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2007, 10:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Boswee
    So what are some great dates you can take a girl on, besides a dinner and a movie.
    Well since the dinner and a movie thing is out of the question... take her somewhere that you guys can get to know each other better and have fun! Like go to a park or something like a pool so u can go play games and still talk to each other or find out what she loves to do and take her somewhere that she can do it with u
    Keatts16 Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Oct 28, 2007, 09:23 PM
    Concerts are good, find a TV show you both like and make it a point to watch it together, walks anywhere are good (walk slow, hold hands ect), pool, go to a pool or a hot tub, shopping in the local mall (yes, you are allowed to do this even though you are a guy, we actually like it when you go with us), sports events, things like book openings (for example I am a harry potter fan and my boyfriend took me to the midnight opening of the last book, it really meant a lot to me) same with movie openings.
    Bricole Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2008, 03:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Boswee
    Be adventourous.. but not too much... evry girl wants a bit of romance story a picnic under the stars or something you both haven't tried before like rock climbing or ice skating then you'l both havea laugh and not feel conctious of yourselves...

Good luck x
    princess uniqua Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2009, 01:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Boswee View Post
    Well u can just chill @ da house with her us girls like that and just put on a movie and snuggle up on da coach and do what u got 2 do
    Mollipop Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2011, 06:08 PM
    Girls like a guy who's sweet and doesn't take advatage of her and listens to her and hugs her when she's sad and kisses her in the rain and talks for hours on end on the phone and makes her feel loved

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girls what you want [ 13 Answers ]

What exactly a girl looks for in a boy. I have always benn amazed by this. Any help is welcome.

Girls... [ 8 Answers ]

This is for you chicks out there! Why is that you are so taking yet not giving? My girlfriend of just over a year, and I are in abit of a long distance relationship at the moment, and just lately I haven't bin hearing from her as regularly as I normally do. Im her boyfriend and I like to know...

To the Girls [ 9 Answers ]

Sorry to be asking about something like this but I'm quite concerned. In a way I wish a guy had to tell me what he thinks but I'm addressing it to the girls. Do you use carefree, all days etc (small thin pads) everyday because of your discharge? Once again sorry for such a question! Thanks to...

Girls? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello expert... I need a girl but I don't know how to start or find one?

Girls Feelings [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have known this girl for about 2 months. 1st of all we were quite distant - talking once or teice a week etc, never texting, I didn't really like her and she didn't like me either that much I don't think. Anyway recently I *THINK* she split up with her boyfriend but I'm not sure, based on...

View more questions Search