Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    panic girl 16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2008, 07:45 PM
    How can I loose weight?
    Hey well I'm a 16 year old girl and people tell me I am over weight...
    How can I loose weight in 2 months please help me... :(
    1busymaniam Posts: 29, Reputation: 6

Jun 4, 2008, 09:03 AM
    Panic girl ,
    Not sure how much weight you want to lose ? What I do is exercise . However I workout in a sauna suit . I can suggest you workout 3-4 times in the next 10 days but wear the suit for 20 minutes . The workout can last longer though . After this 10 days you can try 30 minutes .
    Have to warn you , you must drink 3-4 liters of water every 24 hours . Need to drink 5-6 liters on the days you workout . No , juice and milk and softdrinks do not count as water .
    Many people will tell you this is not safe . It is safe just try it . I worked out 45 minutes yesterday in 105 degrees . Try mowing the grass , walk . Maybe take someone with you the first few times . Drink the water...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to loose my weight [ 2 Answers ]

I posted my question on march.noone has answered for that?I am very much disappointed. I am not understanding what to do.

Need to loose weight! [ 6 Answers ]

Just wondering if anyone knows of a real good diet plan that actually works! Next year is my prom and seriously I want to start my diet right now! I'm tried diet pills but they just seem to not work and I couldn't even sleep so I stopped that. Right when I stopped the diet pills I gained even more...

How Can I loose Weight [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 14 & I'm 5"2 I weigh 149 pounds can someone tell me how I can loose weight please...

Loose weight or loose my marriage! [ 60 Answers ]

I have been married for about 12 years , my husband has always had a problem with my weight. I have never been hugely overweight just a little pudgy.At one time I lost a lot of weight and got down to a size 4. I am now at the most I have ever weighed.180 size 12/14 See the thing is, for the past...

Loose Weight [ 3 Answers ]

I really need to lose weight. Please help me, I am sixteen years old and I weigh 162 pounds. I want to loose like 20 pounds so that I can have a good bikini body for this summer and spring break. Any suggestions will help. Thank you so much.

View more questions Search