Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxtwincambabyxx Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Jun 3, 2008, 06:31 PM
    I need a soloution
    Hello everyone,
    I'm a young girl and would like to withheld my age because some people will judge my problem with my age and don't want that... ok where do I start well first of all I was with my boyfriend 2 years and I found out he was texing other girls.. but however I did investigate into that and he was only texing dem as a friend but I didn't like it at all for the simple reason he kept it from me,
    We recently broke up over it and ever since he has asked me back I said no after a while I said yes and now were finished again... I still love him and I no he loves me too but since we broke up his mam and dad say I'm too young for him so he wants us to keep our relationship a secret 4m dem so he can be wit me without getting thrown out of home as they have threatened him with it!
    I don't no what to do right now... he is still asking me back we still spend all the time we can together but I don't no what to do he has trie to talk to his parents but they wount listen at all... what do I do?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 3, 2008, 06:35 PM
    Let me see, you are so young, HIS parents are having a issue, most likely wanting to keep him out of jail perhaps?

So both of you are so mature that your idea is to try and date and hide it.? Sorry just thinking of such an idea shows that both of you should not be in the relationship.

PS, yes age is a factor, and from prevoius posts we know you are 15, which is OK to START dating, but how old is the boyfriend, I don't see an issue at 17 perhaps, but it does make a serouis issue.

Jun 3, 2008, 06:36 PM
    No not dt young and either is he.. but y do his parents only decide it 2 yersonin or relationship

Jun 3, 2008, 06:38 PM
    And no were only trying to hide it from his paents so we can be together!
    starlite1 Posts: 753, Reputation: 58

Jun 3, 2008, 06:41 PM
    Hi Twin,

His parents may have a valid reason for not wanting their son to see you if you are too young. It really all depends on how old you are, sweetie. Also, there are age laws that each state and/or countries have that are enforced, and his parents may also be looking at that factor. If you are really young, much younger than your boyfriend, that would definatley warrant this reaction from his parents. Does your family know about him? If so, what do they say?

Jun 3, 2008, 06:43 PM
    No its legal age between us! My parents are grand over it they invite him in as there own son!
    starlite1 Posts: 753, Reputation: 58

Jun 3, 2008, 06:54 PM
    That is nice that your parents like him. That is always nice in a relationship.

Perhaps his parents feel that both of you are getting serious to soon to fast? I know when I was much, much younger, as a teen, my parents would kind of give me a hard time because I was and my boyfriend at the time where too young and they felt that the we were moving to fast... I wonder if that is your bf's parents reason?

Jun 3, 2008, 06:57 PM
    Maybe.. his mam tells him not to tell me he loves me because its not love and when we finished she told him to get over me that he couldn't love me and it really hurts the 2 of us because we do love each other and she just can't get it into her head that we do...
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2008, 06:14 AM
    The question is why are his parents against this relationship? 9/10 when the parents are against something, it's for the best and they have good reason to. Me personally, I listen to my parents opinion and usually follow their advice as they have been around longer and are a lot wiser than me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AsAp what do I do ! [ 2 Answers ]

i think im prego but i took a test well many of them and its said neg. but i think i am cause no one knws your body better than u rigth.... so yea help me and i have my preiod ever month but its a little litgher and dark as what it sopose to be so please hlep me

Please help... asap.. thank you [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: I have a dvd disk of Pink Floyd live in concert. Is there any way on my computer that I can burn just the music cd so I can listen to it in my car or on any other cd player. You can contact me at [email protected] or [email protected] Thanks, Paul

I Need Help Asap [ 1 Answers ]

I got to answer this question by tomorrow please HELP "determine which of two colors (red or green) is darker and lighter despite despite different hue and different values"

Need HELP asap [ 1 Answers ]

My ex and I just split up... we have an infant child as well. I need to know if I should move on or wait it out in hopes we can get back together. We currently are barely speaking after an ugly, ugly holiday season. :( His b-day is 2-11-69 Mine is 3-4-76 Any help would be...

View more questions Search