Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zeke Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2008, 03:30 PM
    Wich is better Microsoft Accounting or Quickbooks?
    Wich is better Microsoft Accounting or Quickbooks?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2008, 03:47 PM
    Geez, I've been in the IT business for a while and had to Google the Microsoft product. I don't know anyone who uses it. Quickbooks on the other hand is widely used and would be a better bet if you require any support in the future - you can most likely get any answer from a website or blog.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows Vista, Microsoft office 2007, Microsoft equation 3.0 [ 5 Answers ]

I have Microsoft Vista which I do not think really makes that much of a difference but I have Microsoft Office 2007 and I need to use Microsoft equation 3.0. I know I have it on my computer because I found it. I just don't know how to use it. I have taken a couple of tutorials and still can not...

Q1 visa which form and how to fill in for taxes [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I worked in 2005 with the Q1 visa. I would like to know if this is a work visa or student visa? The Q1 visa is for practical training, employment and sharing of the participantīs native culture. So I donīt know how to fill the form. The form I got is 1040NR-EZ but I want to know how do I...

Which one is going to work to get me a home of my own? [ 1 Answers ]

Buying a forcloser but not sure what kind of mortagage I should find and the worlds telling me I can there's not such thing in today's market anyone have a clue what I have to do or find to make thing place mine

Ebay/paypal accounting using QuickBooks [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I'm a little confused so any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED! I buy and sell on ebay--mostly sell on eBay and buy my goods to sell elsewhere though I used to purchase a lot of it on eBay and sometimes still do _________________________________________ I have a Business...

Wich one [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to choose what college I should pick public or private that kindve thing I'm 11 so that might be useful to help me

View more questions Search