Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nickstella Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2008, 01:36 PM
    What can I use get rid of plumbing smell outside near the sewer line?
    What can I use to get rid of the horrible smell of the backup outside my house from the plumbing back up in my yard.

>Moved from Forum Help<
    EPMiller Posts: 624, Reputation: 37

Jun 3, 2008, 04:57 PM
    We need more information. Do you have a puddle of standing water? Where? Does it happen regularly, intermittently or just once? Where is it coming from? Do you have a private system or a municipal system?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 3, 2008, 06:21 PM
    Is this a septic tank or cess pool gone bad? More info please.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

All my toilets smell like a sewer! Sewer backed up? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all, I have a problem and was hoping for some guidance... lately all of my toilets have been smelling really bad. We have 3 toilets in the house, 2 full baths on the upper level, and a powder room on the main. The main bath on the upper level is the worse of the 3. It doesn't get...

Sewer gas - did I hook up to main sewer line correctly? [ 3 Answers ]

Moved a mobile home in and ran the sewer line to the main line - on some days I smell sewer gas, and I think it's coming from the vents on the house! - I want to know if I should o had put a "P" trap or something in line before hooking up to main sewer line? I have seen other places saying to...

Sewer smell when washing clothes and metal smell in water [ 1 Answers ]

We just moved in a Lease to own house and after one month there is now a smell of sewer when washing clothes. The smell in the water has been here since day one and we are in the process of testing the well water. Can anyone help? I think we have a septic tank since we are on well water but the...

Sewer smell in kitchen, wood cabinets smell [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a house that had sewer smells in the kitchen probably for years. I found the problem and fixed the pipe. We gutted the kitchen and the smell is still there. The subfloor has an odor. And I am worried the tongue and groove underneath it might smell also. If we pull up the subfloor,...

Plumbing sewer line [ 1 Answers ]

We purchased some property in Snowflake Arizona that has a bunk house. The plumbing was not completed for the bathroom toilet or sink. There will be no other plumbing. We currently do have a septic and well. We would like to run the pipe that is cut off just outside the house and then masked...

View more questions Search