Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Jun 3, 2008, 01:22 PM
    Cover-up in the pool
    I have marks(scars) on my face and next week I am going swimming in my friends pool. I always have cover up on, so I don't want it coming off in the pool. Is there such thing as water proof coverup? Any advice would be helpful.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2008, 02:14 PM
    There are cover-ups that are waterproof. The best thing to do, I think is to tell your friends about the scars. Let them tell you if or when the makeup is washing off. Allow them to examine your face and ask questions about the scars. Secrets can do more damage than the truth.
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Jun 3, 2008, 05:12 PM
    The scars really aren't secretive. It was from acne and with make up on, it is camouflaged a little. But if my friends haven't noticed it before, I would have to tell the truth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pool player wanting to start a pool hall in indianapolis [ 1 Answers ]

Simply; if anyone reading this is interested in starting a pool hall in indianapolis please reply. My name is lucas I have been around pool for over ten years and I currently work at a pool hall on the east side. My funds are low but, my will is high. I have several good ideas. Contact me...

Above ground pool cover water [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone is it OK to use the water on your above ground pool cover to help fill your pool?

Plants to cover concrete drain cover [ 1 Answers ]

Hi When I bought my house, no one had even raked the yard for years and I knew I had a lot of work ahead of me. Fortunately, I had been perennial gardening for some time. This was a new challenge, however, because the lot is heavily wooded, and the trees are old growth that were not cut when...

View more questions Search