Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    04030310 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2008, 09:05 AM
    My duaghter is almost three months old.
    And the past two days she has been screaming her head off. It feels like she has teeth coming in on the right side but on the back. I've been told that babies don't cut the back teeth first is this true? What can I try to calm her down where she takes a nap, she hasn't really slept past two days either
    margarita_momma Posts: 299, Reputation: 46

Jun 3, 2008, 09:22 AM
    Have you taken her to the doctor yet? Sometimes but not always, teeth coming in are accompanied by a low grade fever. She is very young to have those set of teeth coming in. It could be that her gums are just irritated. It is so hard to tell what is exactly wrong with a baby at that age. If you feel that she is in pain, take her in to see a doctor. It could be a load of stuff you aren't thinking of.

Jun 3, 2008, 11:43 AM
    I have taken her to doctor and she seems to think its her formula making her fussy but she has changed her formula a lot here lately and baby does good for a few weeks and then starts being fussy again
    margarita_momma Posts: 299, Reputation: 46

Jun 3, 2008, 11:57 AM
    Hmmm... I am not a physician by any means so this is just my opinion...

Maybe the formula is making her gassy. Have you tried the Mylicon drops? They did wonders with my son. He had a lot of problems with gas and reflux so my doctor put him on Carnation Good Start. That did wonders. Another problem it could be is Colic. Has the baby been having any digestive problems with spitting up or very loose or hard stool?

Jun 3, 2008, 12:19 PM
    The doc put her on enfamil gentlease for baby's with fussiness and gas. We use the gas drops she hasn't had any digestive problems
    staples120703 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Jun 3, 2008, 08:24 PM
    My son had problems with different formulas and it turned out that he couldn't have regular formula they had to put him on soy formula and that helped a lot, this does not mean that they are lactose intolerant though, my son now drinks regular milk fine but couldn't handle it in the formula, I also used gas drops by little tummies and they worked great for him, good luck hope all goes well

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Legal rights to duaghter [ 3 Answers ]

If I sign my daughters birth certificate and then find out two years later that my daughter is in fact, not mine, do I have any rights? Especially where my ex girlfriend knew the whole time that the baby wasn't mine. Does anyone know if I legally have any rights to her?

7 months on F1; 2 months on OPT; 3 months on H1B - what tax form should I Use? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, 1. I am Indian Citizen 2. I am single 3. I was in school from July 2005 to May 2007. I graduated from school in May 2007. 4. I started working from August 13, 2007. a) First on, OPT until September 30, 2007 b) then on H1B visa from October 1, 2007 to December 31, 2007 (Still working)...

Bleeding 3 months straight after depo shot 4 months ago [ 2 Answers ]

The birth control shot I got was supposed to be good for 3 months. I got it 4 months ago, so I realize it should have worn off by now. Everything was fine for the 1st month, but for the past 3 MONTHS, I my vagina has continually been bleeding. After it had been doing this for 3 weeks I called to...

My duaghter has a syndrome, and very bad behavior problems [ 1 Answers ]

:( My daughter is 3 1/2 years old, she was born with a chromosomal deletion (q10) (26.3), she has motor problems along with a speech impairment, It has been very hard on her, she gets frusterated often, smacking, screaming, etc... any advice would be much apprieciated. Please someone help... :mad:

View more questions Search