Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mayorh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2008, 08:23 AM
    Experince degrees
    I need more information about redding university
    Are they still sending degrees when ordered.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 3, 2008, 08:24 AM
    Please refer to THIS STICKY
    stuckinmath Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2008, 01:23 PM
    This sounds like a diploma mill. My best advice to you would be to run!
    fruz Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2008, 09:22 AM

Unless your intention is to fool potential employers (which will never work) then you are better off dropping this terrible idea.
    aunice1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2008, 11:09 PM

Yeah Redding University is simply a degree mill. If you would like to use your experience, go with Almeda University. They are more respected, but you will have to document all of your work. You also need to have education too.

They aren't accredited by the U.S. Dept of Education, but they do have NDLAC accreditation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why 3 degrees ? [ 10 Answers ]

I just get installed a digital thermostat for my heatpump system. I have an impression that it not control correctly my heatpump. A scenario is my room temperature is 80 deg, I set the desired temperature to 78, and switch my thermostat to Cool. After few delay, the Air handler turn ON but the...

Degrees for experience [ 4 Answers ]

Are there any Accredited colleges or Universities that give degrees for life experiences? If so what the names of the legitimate ones?

2 MBA degrees ? [ 1 Answers ]

I graduated with a degree in engineering in June '06 and am currently working for a biotech company as a quality engineer. In about 3-4 years I would like to get into a top-15 MBA program. I recently applied and was accepted into an MBA program that is to be administered on site at the plant...

Degrees I Temperature [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My question is: There are 4 (or more)different types of degrees, there are Farenheight, Celsius, Kalvin, and?. I was having trouble with this. Can you help me. I had no luck.

Different degrees of hell [ 46 Answers ]

This question is for people who believe in hell, obviously. Are there different degrees of suffering in hell, or is it the same amount of suffering for everyone who goes there? Why I ask is because it seems rather unfair that everyone should face the same punishment. Take murder, for example. Say...

View more questions Search