Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2008, 04:28 AM
    Need to depig
    Hi everyone

I am new to the site looking to depig using mono, I am in my late 20s dark skinned and I want a more fair complexsion, I know I should appreciate and be happy with the color god gave me but I want a change and that is why I am looking for online support throughout my depig transformation.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2008, 01:27 PM
    (Question moved from Introductions to more appropriate topic area in order to get the most exposure to those best able to answer the question. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions in that area. Thank you!)
    gloomy123 Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Jun 4, 2008, 09:22 AM
    Monobenzone will mess your pretty dark skin up like it did mine.
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2008, 07:27 AM
    Thanks vicki

ii am using mono 20% because the 40% was way to strong, kind of got askinny colour on my chest not sure if that is normal
    follow_yourblis Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2008, 11:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr
    hi everyone

i am new to the site looking to depig using mono, i am in my late 20s dark skinned and i want a more fair complexsion, i know i should appreciate and be happy with the color god gave me but i want a change and that is why i am looking for online support throughout my depig transformation.
    You might want to try kojic acid soap or gluta soap.
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2008, 09:37 AM
    Hi

Will I have been using mon for a few months now with great results, what is the difference between this gluta soap and kojic acid soap
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Aug 5, 2008, 10:06 AM
    lighterrr,

Do you get any comments on you skin color now? IF so, what do they tell you? I do but I guess since its so subtle it doesn't look like I am lightening to a yellow complexion.

Aug 5, 2008, 10:13 AM
    Ohhh, I wanted to tell you that the reason I feel out with shallow is because I answered his/her question thinking you know I am helping so one. Girl, I gave a nice long answer and her/she turns around and was like " You no answer, I want lighterrr". I mean, I don't mind him/her want you because you did intitial answer their question but he/she was rude about it. So I told them I would NOT waste MY time answering the questions. Plus, in one post he/she mentions that something is "fishy" about us.I think it's the one about MONO with burntcarmal started. I was like ? I gave a nice long answer to what I thought about it/ Its sad that people are always accusing someone to get over on them. You and I are normal people from different walks of life who wanted to lighten the skin. We were nice enough to let others know about our experiences. I see why some people get results and then never look at this place again. You
    applebeee Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Aug 5, 2008, 04:59 PM
    OK, I just received my 40% mono. The jar/label doesn't look like very professionally made verse a pharmacy's made product with all kind of warning print or directions or instructions. It looks like maybe someone made this from their home or something.

My 40% mono cream came in a 4 oz white jar with a peace color label with the words written:

MONOBENZONE.### I won't spell the addy
    Email
    Tel I won't state the phone#

Active ingredients I won't mention them

Net weight 4 0z

And a lot of tape around the top of the jar.

OK now I was all excited about it arriving. Now that I have it I don't know what to do.

Anyway. I went to the drug store and purchase some Oil of Olay I tought I would mix a little mono cream with this for my face because I don't want any breakout from thick lotions clogging my pores.

I also purchased a hugh jar of Euerin cream non clogging pores cream I thought I would mix some mono and use this for my body.

I neep help on the mixture recipes. Please if anyone is online please contact me.

I also have kojic acid soap.100%

I haven't started yet.

Sitting here waiting by my computer waiting for a response on what I should do. I thought I let you all help me with my first experience on my lightening journey.

Thanks
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2008, 07:21 PM
    Hi apple,

Congrats on receiving your mono, well I think you are on the right track, 40% is strong so you should dilute it further, here is what I would do. Take a little of the cream place it in the palm of your hands then add some more of the cream that you bought and mix it together in your hands and then apply it to your skin.

Hi red I know and you know we are not the same person, all I can say is that GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE so how's the lightening going. With me chest and neck are like high yellow, face is simply yellow hope it only gets lighter from here on out, back and inner thighs are peeling like crazy

Aug 6, 2008, 04:06 PM
    Last night I was a little skeptical about using this cream when I opened up the jar. The cream was a tan ish color and it was so liquidity. It also has a perfume scent to it. I wasn't expecting it to look or smell like that. Well I did what you sujested Lighterrr. I used the regular cream on my feet and knees and my hands. I didn't feel any burning stinging. I didn't even get red. I'm feeling somewhat doubtful that this is really mono and it will lighten/depig my skin at all. When I use a very strong hydroquinone cream mix I get really red and bright the next day. That tells me it's working and I'm going to get good results and become lighter.

I don't get any kind of indication of redness from using this cream. I also used just plan mono on my face this morning. Nothing happen...

hi apple,

congrats on receiving your mono, well i think you are on the right track, 40% is strong so you should dilute it further, here is what i would do. take a little of the cream place it in the palm of your hands then add some more of the cream that you bought and mix it together in your hands and then apply it to your skin.

hi red i know and you know we are not the same person, all i can say is that GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE so hows the lightening going. with me chest and neck are like high yellow, face is simply yellow hope it only gets lighter from here on out, back and inner thighs are peeling like crazy
    Super Shallow Posts: 145, Reputation: 7
    -

Aug 7, 2008, 04:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDiamond
    Ohhh, I wanted to tell you that the reason I feel out with shallow is because I answered his/her question thinking you know I am helping so one. Girl, I gave a nice long answer and her/she turns around and was like " You no answer, I want lighterrr". I mean, I dont mind him/her want you because you did intitial answer their question but he/she was rude about it. So I told em I would NOT waste MY time answering the questions. Plus, in one post he/she mentions that something is "fishy" about us.I think its the one about MONO with burntcarmal started. I was like ? I gave a nice long answer to what I thought about it/ Its sad that people are alwats accusing someone to get over on them. You and I are normal people from different walks of life who wanted to lighten the skin. we were nice enough to let others know about our experiences. I see why some people get results and then never look at this place again. You

I'm really sorry... I didn't mean to be mean... its just because there's a lot opinions on mono
    Very opposing opinions that making me and others I believe all confused
    I just try to follow one that seems to be real
    I apologize
    I want to lighten my skin just like you... little bit afraid about bad things that might happen and it has been expressed with the way I responded to you
    Sorry will not happen again

Aug 7, 2008, 08:49 AM
    Awww... :hugs:. I am SOO sorry I didn't mean to jump on your case like that. It's just everyone is always downing others and myself about everything and that day was my breaking point. BUt I am OK now. I see what you mean about everything being confusing because when I first started searching, I got confused and decied to go for it. I promise I won't be mean to you again... Sorry.
    Super Shallow Posts: 145, Reputation: 7
    -

Aug 7, 2008, 10:15 AM
    :)
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2008, 10:48 AM
    Hey everyone

Glad to see we have kissed and made up, apple I think you need to give it time, I think because of the HQ usage you may not be so seceptable to mono, meaning it may take longer to see results and remember individual results will very, like for me it took over 2-3 weeks before I saw any lightening, others saw lightening in a matter of days literally they where already seeing white spots, well that toook me over 2 months of mono before I saw any white spots.

Also I believe its because I used HQ prior to switching over to mono. I say give it some time, so skin is simply used to HQ

Aug 7, 2008, 04:34 PM
    I will give it time if I could see someone photo's with some lightening results from using mono in a two weeks time. I wasn't afraid to email my photo to someone before using mono because I tell the truth and I have nothing to hide from people who's looking for help lightening there skin. But I feel like just given up with this mono cream I just purchased. This is only the second day and I'm getting darker. What's the delio?

hey everyone

glad to see we have kissed and made up, apple i think you need to give it time, i think because of the HQ usage you may not be so seceptable to mono, meaning it may take longer to see results and remember individual results will very, like for me it took over 2-3 weeks befor i saw any lightening, others saw lightening in a matter of days literally they where already seeing white spots, well that toook me over 2 months of mono befor i saw any white spots.

Also i beleive its because i used HQ prior to switching over to mono. i say give it some time, so skin is simply used to HQ
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2008, 06:38 AM
    Hi apple

Your getting darker that's great, it means your skin is compensating for the skin cells the mono killed off so far. Here is a quick simple lesson of the life of skin cells.:)

1.) skin color is made by cells called melocytes, applying mono kills the melocytes
    2.) when the melocytes begin to die the skin says " hey whats going on the melocytes are dead we must produce more to survive"
    3.) so the body then begings to produce more melocytes than it previously did to Accommodate FOR THE PRECEIVED LOSS
    4.) that is why you are getting darker and that's good because it means the cream is working

As you can see in my prior post I aways mention how I used HQ got a nice color then switched to mono and initially got lighter then I repigged aggresivly in my face I GOT DARKER THAN I WAS ORIGINALLY :mad: it took over 5 weeks for me to get back my yellow color in the face, but my neck and chest are still high yellow funny enough my neck and chest never repigged but my face did.

Point is this skin depig is not a science and it does not follow a specific trend on all areas of the body. Anyhow don't give up just have patience you will get a nice white color in time

lighterrr
    rashmi tiwari Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2012, 03:08 AM
    I want depig and depig-f cream in bhopal so please tell me the address where I will take this

Thanks & regards
    rashmi tiwari

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search