Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MINTKATA_71 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2008, 01:08 AM
    Do I start with my gay friend or my gay friends crush?
    How it happened:
    Me an my gay best friend Bill(names have been changed) are in the same class as his crush, Dave a feminine guy that everyone likes. He's funny an the perfect guy bill has been waiting for(he tells me but I've heard it before:rolleyes: ) and when bill gets giddy I get giddy.
    We've always help each other out in getting the guy we want this was no different. We would take some romantic que's from movies or our fav manga we would send flowers, candy and (embarassingly) love letters as well all signed with secret admirere. This really works for bill but I'm a girl so if I did this to a guy I like he'd probibly just get weirded out(secretly I sometimes ticked off when it works, for many reasons).
    Bill has me deliever his little gifts cause I'm sneeky and rarely caught I had already made 3 successful deliveries but was caught red handed with the fourth. I hate getting caught I freeze up, get nervous, my mind goes blank and try to explain myself with this and that in that quick nervous way.
    But it was worse this time cause Dave caught me right before class doing the deed I was terrorfied I was sure I was alone, he must've been waiting. It was mortifying an I must have had this deer in the headlights look cause he laughed and told me it was okay ina calm voice. It helped a little but I tried to explain this how it went...
    (I've practice hard not to be caught for obvious reasons:( I become a nervous idiot)

Me: "It's not mine i found it... on floor putting it back on desk ah its ah.."
    DAve: "Really, really cause I didn't see you stop to pick it up and how do you know it's suppose to go on MY desk, huh?"
    Me:"nO it's actually my friends for you i have to go now bye, bye!" Smart, huh?:(

I booket it out of there and into the bathroom but I went back to class cause bill would have asked if something went wrong if I didn't show he sits on the other side of the room.
    Dave sits in back. I'm up front close to the door.(thank god for that:o ) I avoided them all day, I was to mortified to face dave to explain more clearly and to embarrassed to face bill.
    When I got home I found a note in my book coming from dave saying he like to go out with me on Friday or anytime soon if I'd like.

I really needed to get this off my chest cause I can't ask any of my friends or family for help.Knowing them they'll laugh and tell others and I'll never live it down.

This all happened some hours ago and I'm calling in sick tomorrow but I'll have to face them the next day.

I don't know what to do it's never happened before.
    How do I start? Where do I start? Do I have to start?
    I really want to run away from it all.
    HELP anyone

from,
    The really confused girl
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2008, 05:20 AM
    That's not a big deal at all. If anything your friend might find it funny and an easier way to break the ice with his crush. You are worrying about what one might say, but I don't think either one will say anything harmful as this type of things happens a lot. Just tell your friend and watch how casually he will respond.
    Depressed in MO Posts: 571, Reputation: 94

Jun 3, 2008, 07:48 AM
    What I'm gathering is, your gay friend has a crush on another man. The other man thinks it is you who has the crush on him and the other man asked YOU out?

Am I understanding this correctly?

Hope so. I'm sure you know that you should never date your best friend's crush.
    I would tell "dave" that it was in fact not you who had been giving him all the secret crush signals. Then, I would tell "bill" what happened and how you responded to it. In the end, Loyalty and Honesty is always the best resolution. I'm sure "bill" will still love and respect you if you just let him know what happened-and stop avoiding him-before he thinks something else is going on.

If I am completely wrong in understanding what I read, I apologize. Good luck!
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2008, 05:42 AM
    LOl! I'm confused. But it doesn't sound like anything to worry about too much.
    MINTKATA_71 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2008, 07:51 PM
    Thanks for the answers it worked out, somewhat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My Friend, My Crush. [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, I am 12 and Just started High school, and I am having a feeling for one of my Best friends. She is 7 Days younger than me and we went to the same primary school, and I had a crush on her from 5-6, then I got over her, now I love her again and I'm confused. Because she's such a good friend and...

Crush on husband's friend [ 21 Answers ]

I have a huge crush on my husband's best friend. My story is a little bit different than the other ones out there. My husband and I have had a very rocky relationship. We have been married for 7 years, and most of that time was like a roller coaster. We have had physical altercations, but...

Friend and I have the same crush! [ 7 Answers ]

My best friend and I, both seniors in HS, like the same girl, a sophomore. I have liked her since last year when she first came to our school, but never said anything. Recently my friend mentioned that he likes her, I told him I did as well, and he is cool with it. I can't stand the fact that he...

My fianc? & friends think I have a crush. [ 4 Answers ]

I've been engaged for a year and have known and dated my fiancé for about 3 years. Recently we moved to the town he grew up in, back with all his old friends and family. His friends are my new friends now. I've become close (as friends) to his best friend. I know it sounds weird, but we are very...

A friend crushes on crush! AHh [ 5 Answers ]

Alright readers, its me again lets get right down to it, in my first question on here i mentioned my "friend" chiara. Now i have liked this boy alex since like last year i discovered him. I had told chiara about him and she reacted like dang hes hot. now this year she is really bothering me in...

View more questions Search