Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justice213 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Jun 2, 2008, 09:30 PM
    What's the point.ugly
    I think I'm so ugly.. all the things you don't want I have. I'm probably like 5.6 5.7 168 pounds.im not the smartest I swear there's something my parents are hiding from me like that I'm half retarded. I always get called ugly and people say they kiddin. I look in the mirror and I feel like I'm looking at shrek or an ogre. I've been called an ogre from friends before but they say they kiddin. I'm not happy at all with the person I am. I've came to the point were I don't like looking in the mirror if I do I just stare and get depressed. I don't even like getting pictures of myself.I have chubby cheeks and my rents say its gentics and I can never get rid of it witch I hate. But yet my brothers don't have it. I'm 19 years old look 16 or 15 and even feel like I'm that age.I don't have a jaw line or I do but you can't even see it. I probably have like no chin to. I wish I could go on extreme make over. If I could win the lotto I would get a lot of things changed. I say that to my mom and she just thinks ill never be happy and awalys want smoething changed so doesn't even listen to me when I'm down anymore because she says she's sick of it.so I really have no one to talk to.ive been running hitting the gym and stuff trying to cut weight but I still don't think that change my appearance. Everyone says its genetics and ill never be defined the way I want to be. I work with my dad and people always like wow you look like your dad. And he always says you poor bas t ard laughing. So in other words he knows he's ugly and so am I. just makes me depressed many times I've thought about the question. What is the point.. what do I have to live for. My dog... my mom and dad.. I feel like ill never get a girl friend and have a family of my own. I simply just wish I wasn't me and always lay in bed all comfy wishing I could lay there for ever and not wake up
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Jun 4, 2008, 05:38 PM
    OK. I think this is more than a beauty question, but I might be able to help you. When I was in high school, I thought I was the ugliest thing on the planet. I felt awful about myself. The thing is, I look back and wish I wouldn't have felt that way, because it wasn't as bad as I thought. Now despite your belief that you are "ugly," it sounds like you are a very nice guy who just has an issue with confidence. You may think you are the only one who feels this way about themselves, but you are not. It sounds cliché, but confidence is one of the most attractive things women find in men. When someone walks in a room and is confident in himself/herself, that is what draws attention. I learned very fast that looks are nothing compared to trust, honesty, compassion, and compatibility. Confidence comes from within and if you tell yourself that you are a fantastic person and you go out there and talk to people and smile, you will be noticed. So the next time you even think the word "ugly," remind yourself that you are a wonderful person who is just a bit self conscious. I hope I helped in some way, I wish you the best of luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the point of dating if you know it won't go anywhere [ 9 Answers ]

I recently broke up with my ex and it was horrible ( we were engaged) but now I'm moving on I don't want to waste my life crying over a guy... I went out with a guy the other day and I asked him on msn the next morning what he thought of me he said I was cool but like not serous dating material.....

Point-to-point diagram [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know about the use of point-to-point diagrams in electrical/electronics engineering.

Point to point diagram [ 2 Answers ]

Please I want to know about electrical point to point diagram

What's the point of marriage anyway. [ 31 Answers ]

BACKGROND(I'm engadged to a cool guy for 3 yrs in Oct. Love him lots, etc etc no questions there. BUT of late he's been able to find job's within the field he likes. Job's that take up all his time and force him to leave home for weeks with 2 days to see each other in between, when he comes home he...

View more questions Search