Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hugbug1389 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2008, 08:03 PM
    Eating disorder?
    I'm not sure if I have one or not, but I keep taking self tests online and they say I'm something like "high risk" not really sure what that means but anyway. I just had a baby and before I had her I weighed 135 and while I was pregnant I went up to 168 now I'm at 145 and I feel huge! I can't help it I still feel like I'm to fat for my own good. I just don't know how to convince myself that I look OK. I don't feel like I do! My mom says eating disorders are just to get attention so I can't even talk to her about it. I'm not trying to "get attention" from it I just want to feel good, in my own skin. What can I do?
    HarajukuGirl Posts: 207, Reputation: 9

Jun 2, 2008, 08:36 PM
    No you don't have an eating disorder. Never lsiten to online quizzes, they don't run your life or know who you are. Its just a quiz.

Its more of a physiological thing.
    When I was over weight, I lost a lot of weight, and felt good, then I began to feel fat even though I wasn't, it was fro my past insecurities.

So you don't have na eating disorder if you are eating normal and maintaining a good weight. Its just physiological.

145 isn't a bad weight, and besides, baby weight is hard to get rid of.

So don't beat yourself up over a few pounds

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eating disorder H-E-L-P [ 5 Answers ]

I am not comforatble with the way I look, I don't feel good about myself, I am a pretty girl in the face, and I have great hair, its just my body... I almost have an eating disorder, I need a lot of help. I take a large junours size and I'm very upset. I've tried perging twice... it hasn't worked....

Eating Disorder? [ 13 Answers ]

My apologies if I am asking this question in the wrong area as I am not entirely sure where this should be asked. My question is about eating disorders. Can a slightly overweight person be anorexic or bulimic? How do you know if a person has an eating disorder? Any ideas? :confused:

Possible eating disorder? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I'm 16, female and I've always had self esteem issues to do with my body, as in I think I'm fat and I'm not although I can't really convince my subconcious that I'm not fat. I'm back at school now and have been for a week and everyday so far I have had, a coffee in the morning.. nothing at...

Eating Disorder [ 7 Answers ]

I have recently felt really fat. I checked my BMI and it says I'm really low normal but I feel huge. I have a really low self esteem I think but its only when I'm by myself when I'm with friends I'm fine! I often try to make myself sick I have also chosen about two months ago to restrict my diet...

Eating Disorder [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am apparentley suffering from anorexia. I don't like to call it anorexia myself but I am seeing a therapist and that's what he has diagnosed me with. I am 21 the problem has developed since the birth of my 8 month old daughter. Basically just wanted some advice off anybody who is or may...

View more questions Search