Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 3, 2008, 01:18 PM
    Doesn't sound rude to me, you asked, she told, the end.

The way you email was worded sounded like you were looking for a paid position. Maybe call back and ask if they are looking for volunteers right now.

Good Luck.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2008, 01:37 PM
    I'm sorry, I'm not seeing any rudeness either. It was very professional.

The bold was probably a simple signature.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Was this my fault? [ 1 Answers ]

:( This is the issue: My daughter was coming home for Christmas with her other half and I told my brother and sister and my mother that Christmas Eve dinner will be in my house. Well, everything was fine and everyone was okay with it. We had Thanksgiving at my brother's house and everything was...

I Still Think That It's My Fault... [ 10 Answers ]

Hey, So my stunt group in cheering put this new flyer up into and extension, and we hadn't done it before and so I was a little uneasy when my coach said to cradle it, I knew something was wrong, but I didn't say anything, and I obviously didn't push hard enough because she went flying over my...

Is it all my fault? [ 4 Answers ]

Not enough respect and putting her on the back burner. Those are the 2 reasons we broke up. Did I spend enough time with her? She worked 1st shift I worked 2nd. But we managed to talk a bit every day and would set aside at least 1 day a week for just us. I didn't like going to her family...

Whose fault [ 1 Answers ]

Towing a friends car last week when it wouldn t start,he lost control on a corner and sideswiped a BMW.Whose insurance pays,the car towing or the car being towed?

Is it my fault? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a five month old boy very determined to do everything sooner than expected, that gets very upset when he cannot reach his goals. Or so it seems. At the moment he cries all the time, unless I help him sit up and touch everything he can reach or if we "read" books together. Does not want to be...

View more questions Search