Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tutti Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2008, 05:21 PM
    Above ground oval pools
    I have a new oval above ground pool. I put it up myself and when I put water in it the bottom of the pool starts to lift. Does anyone know why this happened and how I fix it?
    blairwtsn Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2008, 07:25 PM
    It sounds like when you installed it you
    Did not suck all the air out from behind
    Your liner with a shop vac.

Blair
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 3, 2008, 11:30 AM
    Did you already attach the clips that hold the liner up and over the wall? If so remove them, this will allow the trapped air to escape. A shop vac is not necessary if you do this but it may help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Needed supplys for above ground pools [ 1 Answers ]

Is it necessary to purchase the happy bottom and wall foam for an above ground pool?

Heaters for above ground pools [ 2 Answers ]

About how many degrees can I expect a heater to bring up the temperature in my above ground pool? And how easy is it to maintain that temperature once it is established?

Are on ground pools safe [ 1 Answers ]

I hope someone can help me with this question. I am ready to install a swimming pool in my backyard. I surfed the net and saw photos of on ground pools that go half-way in the ground. I would like that since it is cheaper then an inground pool and can go to eight feet. I want to know if it is...

Advice on above ground pools [ 2 Answers ]

OK... We're going to take the plunge and get an above ground pool. I've been trying to do some priliminary research on the internet as we won't actually purchase until this fall. I have had little luck in finding a non-biased source of information on recommended brands and recommended types of...

View more questions Search