Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TracyGiirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2008, 04:46 PM
    Ductless Central AC vs Regular central AC
    Hi,

I received a brochure from my power company telling me I should consider "ductless" ac versus the traditional ac cooling unit. What are the differences between the two? The only thing the brochure said was that ductless was more friendly to the environment.

Thanks
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jun 2, 2008, 04:58 PM
    Dear TracyGiirl

Have a look HERE for detailed information on how these systems operate. Follow the center column !

Success !
    TracyGiirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2008, 05:02 PM
    Thanks for the info! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Central air [ 1 Answers ]

My air conditioning unit is blowing air, but not coolingWhat could be the problem?

Looking for the best ac unit lenox ac13 or trane xr13

I need to replace the entire central air conditioning system we now have. 1. Which central air 3 ton condenser is better - a Rheem SEER 13 or a Carrier SEER 13 and why? 2. Which refrigerant is better and why - R 22 or 410 Puron? 3. Is it better to have the inter-connecting refrigerant piping...

What is going on with my central a/c [ 1 Answers ]

About a week ago it would make this squealing sound when it came on. Then a couple of days later it shut off completely. I pressed the pressure limit switch that work for a little while then stopped again. Now nothing is coming on.

My air stopped being cold it still blows and is not all the way hot air, it is on auto, but won't cut off, and the thing outside is very cold. What is this

View more questions Search