Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sriann7734 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2008, 04:06 PM
    Glass for my harbour breeze ceiling fan
    I have a harbour breeze "endeavor" ceiling fan, the glass globe broke and I cannot find a replacement globe. It was special order @ Lowe's so they don't have replacements. HELP! The fan is so UGLY w/out the glass and it cost too much to throw out.
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jun 2, 2008, 04:14 PM
    Dear sriann7734

Try the following link and aks them for help !

General questions and answers about our products

Alternatively : consider buying a second hand similar fan (even when it is faulty) to canibalize it for spareparts and the glass cover! Check Ebay - there are many offers there for this type of fan...

Success !
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2008, 09:47 PM
    That link above is not in any way connected to Harbor Breeze. You will need to contact them directly, their number is in our sticky.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampon Bay Ceiling fan with Harbour Breeze Remote [ 12 Answers ]

For reasons of convenience I swapped the wireless remotes between a Hampton Bay and a Harbour Breeze ceiling fan. The Hampton was an in-the-wall remote with a REV button, and the Harbour was a hand held remote w/o a REV button. Both control units, which get installed in the fan base, appear...

Harbour Breeze Ceiling Fan Light Kit [ 3 Answers ]

Hi... I have just put up two of these fans and realized the light kit uses a candelabra A15C 60W light bulb. I went to Home Depot and they advised I could use an A15 but, when I went to put it in, it doesn't fit... too big. I then called the 800 number on the box and they told me it had to be an...

Harbour Breeze (Junk) Ceiling Fan w/ Remote [ 8 Answers ]

I just installed the ceiling fan, correctly wired but does not work.

Harbour Breeze ceiling fan light [ 7 Answers ]

I have two Harbor BreezeŽ 52" Aero Ceiling Fan Item #: 187541 Model: AER52BP5LKRC, both in white. I have owned the house for about 15 months now and have had to buy 5 new halogen 100 watt bulbs between the two fans. Those last ones both blew out this weekend. This means a total of 7 each...

Harbour Breeze Ceiling Fan [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Harbour Breeze Ceiling Fan that operates with a remote only. My problem is when you select the high mode, it appears to be running on low. What could be the problem?

View more questions Search