Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arunavcd Posts: 89, Reputation: 3

Mar 5, 2006, 06:06 AM
    Problem with BIN file...
    Hi guys,

I have encountered a problem after I downloaded the movies using Bitlord.

After I downloaded the movies, I couldn't play them using Windows Media Player, PowerDVD, etc.

What can I do with the file?

THankS in AntiCipaTion...
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2006, 06:08 AM
    Get Magic ISO.

Mar 5, 2006, 06:19 AM
    Thanks, NeedKarma.

But I have faced another problem while downloading MAGIC ISO.

Every time I have tried to download any kind of file using Internet Explorer, My computer restarts automatically which eventually stops my Downloading.

Please Advise...

Thanks in Anticipation...
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2006, 06:28 AM
    Hi,
    Your computer re-starts automatically when trying to download anything with Internet Explorer?
    What is your windows version, like 98, XP, etc?
    It might take a little troubleshooting to find the problem with the not being able to download.
    First, I would run Spyware scans and your Antivirus program scan, in SafeMode.
    If that doesn't find anything, then I would reinstall Internet Explorer. If you need steps how to do any of the above, please post back.

Mar 5, 2006, 06:35 AM
    Thanks a lot, dude.

I am on it.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2006, 07:32 AM
    HI,
    Hope it works!! Please let us know if you got it going again, and what you did. It will be helpful for us to know. Good luck.

Mar 5, 2006, 10:59 PM
    Well... Actually the problem is with me.

I don't have Norton Anti-virus now. It has been expired. I wanted to download but as I told you that I can't download using internet explorer.

I don't have any anti-spyware to check whether there is any problem.

Anyway, I am on it. Thanks a lot, buddies. I will inform you once I am able to recover my computer from those malicious files.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2006, 05:37 AM
    If you're going to download programs from P2P you're crazy not to have any AV running. I use the free Grisoft AVG.

Mar 7, 2006, 07:44 PM
    Thanks NeedKarma...

ACtually I have found the necessary CDs and istalled them.

You are right. It created problems for my computer after I downloaded some of the Antivirus software and AntiSpyware.

Thanks a lot, buddies. I think my computer is fine now. Thanks, once again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multimedia File Extension Problem [ 3 Answers ]

This is an extensive and complicated problem with regards to Netscape 7.1, Flash/Shockwave the latest versions, and Windows Media Player 9. The first time I encountered this I was using Netscape and wmv movies will not play as an embedded movie on a webpage. I manually altered the file...

That file [ 3 Answers ]

hi pals i m in a desparate need to know about this........as u know DAT files are vidio files but i have some DAT files in the system which dont play the vidio infact the are not vidio files at all.....i found them in yahoo messenger files in the archives.... it is in this files the chat...

Cab file [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all .I am trying to insall office proofing tool.I get a message saying can't find c/documents and settings/pauly/temp/00561407.cab .retry or cancel how can I get this file .im using windows xp pro Thanks

Playing .avi file problem HELP! [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I've had this problem for a long time. How do you plady a .avi file?? Please help. :eek:

If I file 1040NR, do I file state as nonresident? [ 1 Answers ]

The title says it all-I worked in several states but I am foreigner. Does that mean that I file state taxes as non-resident as well?

View more questions Search