Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2008, 12:14 PM
    Fake boobs
    Hello:

As I write this, I'm sitting on the most beautiful beach in the world. I am one lucky guy, let me tell you...

However, as I look around, I see lots and lots of ladies with fake knockers. I mean, they're everywhere. I know they're fake cause they're still standing up when she's lying down.

I don't know about you, but they don't turn me on - not a bit. I like REAL horseflesh... I guess they must turn SOME people on though, cause they're all over the damn beach.

I admit to being out of the mainstream. How far out am I? If you're a guy, do you like 'em? If you're not, do you own a pair?

excon
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 2, 2008, 12:17 PM
    So you made it to the beach. And the laptop is working.

I've seen some amazing natural breasts, for me I don't understand going for huge.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2008, 12:17 PM
    Unless she as an orange in a gymsock thing happening I preffer natural. I've rather have a bit of natural saggage than fake perkiness even 14 year olds never had. Even in they are on the small side.
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2008, 12:26 PM
    I don't get it either. I'm au natural and have no intention of changing that...

But enjoy the boobie show anyway. You can play "real-or-fake" with the people sitting next to you!
    nevadagirl77 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2
    -

Jun 2, 2008, 12:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon
    but they don't turn me on - not a bit. I like REAL horseflesh... I guess they must turn SOME people on though, cause they're all over the damn beach.

I admit to being out of the mainstream. How far out am I?
    Well referring to women's breasts as "horseflesh" certainly won't get you any respect.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 2, 2008, 12:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nevadagirl77
    Well referring to womens breasts as "horseflesh" certainly won't get you any respect.
    You don't know excon very well do you :D
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2008, 12:44 PM
    Hello nevada:

It's a euphemism, not a this. But, I ain't looking for respect in this thread, anyhow. Just answers.

excon
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 2, 2008, 01:35 PM
    I don't necessarily want FAKE boobs... but let me tell you, if I could afford to get a little bit of OOMPH back into mine, it would make me happy.

I don't need 'em stuffed, just lifted a bit.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 2, 2008, 01:40 PM
    Synn I feel the same way. Gravity is cruel and when you have double D's it's even crueler. I breastfed two kids and well, they sucked the perk out of them. The girls need a lift, maybe even a reduction, but fake, no way, how much bigger do they need to get? Does this help excon? :)
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2008, 01:50 PM
    I think that the women are more concerned with this issue than the men.

My wife constantly mentions that she "needs" to get hers done.

My reply is always "NO WAY"!!

If I wanted a couple of bags of saline solution, or something worse, I would not have been attracted to, and fallen in love with you.

I want what you were given, not what you can go out and purchase!

We have a good sex life, but, I have to admit she is not ready as often as I am, which leads me to ask her "Look, I don't get to play with them as much as I want now, why would I want something BIGGER, that I still can't play with whenever I want"?

So far, I'm winning the debate, but she still brings it up every so often.

I'm with you on this one excon, If they ain't real, I don't even want to see them!
    Pets Expert

Jun 2, 2008, 01:59 PM
    Come now boys, are you telling me that a perky pair of hooters doesn't get you stirred up? I wouldn't want fake, and most of the guys I know say they wouldn't either, but they still drool when a girl with big fake hooters walks by. Is it a case of "It's a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there?" Be honest boys, someone out there has to tip the scale and say they prefer fake. Who's it going to be? :)
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Jun 2, 2008, 02:08 PM
    I have to admit, I don't have very big breasts, but I really like them ;) I would never get implants... it would look funny on me anyway considering I'm petite..

You know light push up bras work wonders, it helps to give me a little more where it's needed. I'm very happy with what the good Lord blessed me with!
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2008, 02:12 PM
    Hello again, alty:

I guess it goes back to our primal instincts... I remember my first encounter with fake boobs. I was a young tyke and very impressionable. I had this chick with the nicest set of honkers I'd ever seen... But, when I reached inside her blouse, I found the orange in a sock thing that smoothy described...

Upon feeling that hard rock inside where it should have been soft warm flesh... well, whatever ardor I had, soon departed... And, I haven't been able to work up any ardor for fake's to this day.

I don't even think they look good. They just kind of sit there like frogs on a lillypad. They don't jiggle or nothing... I like a little jiggling..

excon
    Pets Expert

Jun 2, 2008, 02:23 PM
    Orange in the sock, well, it's better than kleenex.

Name:  blonde joke.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  14.7 KB

Talk about unnatural. ;)
    michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Jun 2, 2008, 02:45 PM
    Real or fake I don't really care. If a woman was asking my advice I would say leave them natural unless there is something wrong with them (misshapen,one much bigger than the other) There is nothing wrong with small ones.

By the way excon what beach are you on? Or at least give us a general idea.
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2008, 02:50 PM
    Hello michealb:

I'm in Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico. This is the city I got busted in 30 years ago. Their beach is better than their jail.

excon

PS> (edited) OK... Make that 40 years ago... Jeez!
    Pets Expert

Jun 2, 2008, 08:34 PM
    And now I'm curious, whatever did you get busted for in Mexico, not that it's hard to do, can't they put you away for jaywalking? ;)

Hope you're having fun excon, fake boobs, real boobs, whatever, a vacation is a vacation. :)
    RustyFairmount Posts: 165, Reputation: 40

Jun 2, 2008, 08:37 PM
    No such thing as bad boobs. Big, small, asymmetrical, giant areola, eraser nipple, perky, saggy, saline, silicone, au-natural, whatever. They're all good. All that matters is if the woman is comfortable with them.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2008, 09:15 PM
    Im with you ex. I'm a boob man but I don't like the look ,don't like the feel, I just don't like them one bit. One experience with them and it was terrible. She had that many rules for them it wasn't funny.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 2, 2008, 09:41 PM
    So I just looked up how much it would cost to get 'em lifted.

I'll stick with my not-quite-perky-anymore but real boobs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He only wants my boobs. [ 2 Answers ]

So I like this guy and I wanted to no if he liked me back. I didn't ask him but he told my friend he thinks my boobs are hot. This is bugging me Should I be flattered or grossed out?

Which is best,/boobs [ 5 Answers ]

What catches guyz eyes,is it ass/boobs 8)

Big boobs [ 5 Answers ]

Hey anybody there 2 help me out with my huge breasts. Please E-mail me at ***E-MAIL REMOVED***

My boobs [ 2 Answers ]

One of my boobs are bigger than the other is this normal? It bothers me so bad what can I do

View more questions Search