Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 3, 2008, 11:10 AM
    I have a problem finding bras, for sure. I'm a 32 DD, clothing manufacturers always assume that anyone with a DD cup size is over 32, I have to go to specialty stores to buy my bras, and they can get expensive. I do agree with the clothing also, I have to buy a bigger size in order for tops to fit over by breasts, but then the waist is huge. I guess no matter what size you are, there are always problems.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2008, 12:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    I have a problem finding bras, for sure. I'm a 32 DD, clothing manufacturers always assume that anyone with a DD cup size is over 32, I have to go to specialty stores to buy my bras, and they can get expensive. I do agree with the clothing also, I have to buy a bigger size in order for tops to fit over by breasts, but then the waist is huge. I guess no matter what size you are, there are always problems.
    32 DD, whoa! :D I'm trying to visualize that one. All the better endowed women I have ever dated were at least a 36 there.

No disrespect intended, that really got my attention.
    Pets Expert

Jun 3, 2008, 01:05 PM
    Smoothy and excon, you two crack me up. Yup 32 DD, and it ain't fun, try finding a bra that fits, not that you two have that problem. My last bra cost $120, and it was on sale, hence the reason I only own two bras at a time, one white, one black.

I was a B cup before I had kids, with each child I go up a cup size, the last pregnancy resulted in a miscarriage, therefore I only went from a D to a DD. Thank goodness I'm happy with the two kids, no more for me, can you imagine what would happen if I had 4 or five. ;)
    bigbird213 Posts: 681, Reputation: 110

Jun 3, 2008, 02:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nevadagirl77
    Well referring to womens breasts as "horseflesh" certainly won't get you any respect.
    This made me laugh more than the use of the word...
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2008, 02:21 PM
    Is it that big boobs are a "status symbol" like a big ?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 3, 2008, 02:30 PM
    Do we women compensate for not having big boobs by buying big purses?
    margarita_momma Posts: 299, Reputation: 46

Jun 3, 2008, 02:36 PM
    You know what!!

I have big FAKE boobs and I am proud of them! LOL. Yes I will admit I had a low self-esteem before I got them. I had small boobs all my life and was unwillingly made a member of the made up Itty Bitty Titty Comity in school. After my first kiddo was born and breast feed the little man for 3 months, what little I had (I couldn't even fill out an A cup) went down to absolutely nothing. All I had was loose skin where my boobs use to be. So I went out and bought me a pair. Now I regret it since I am pregnant with number 2. Hopefully they won't get huge and out of proportion. I will agree with the guys though, they don't feel as good as a natural pair, but damn they look good in a low cut top and heels!!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 3, 2008, 03:34 PM
    I have fake boobs too, but I came by them the natural way...
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2008, 05:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen
    Do we women compensate for not having big boobs by buying big purses?
    Not me, I pride myself on carrying the smallest purse possible. I'm like freekin' Mary Poppins with my lil' purse - I can fit all kinds of crap in it! :)
    Pets Expert

Jun 3, 2008, 05:35 PM
    I love huge purses, I need to take along everything but the kitchen sink, but if push came to shove I could take the kitchen sink, it's that big. ;)
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jun 3, 2008, 07:04 PM
    I have always been a breast connoisseur, an honor earned over many years.

Although the whole appearance of the woman is what is sexy and cute I have to admit that it is hard looking into a women's eyes when she has beautiful breasts, they have always been what gets me started...
    Pets Expert

Jun 3, 2008, 07:13 PM
    Ah Stringer, a bit of insight. But, does it matter whether fake or real?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jun 3, 2008, 07:25 PM
    Yep... no do not particularly like fake, although I do realize that there are some good reasons for having them.

That being said; to me there is NOTHING sexier than real boobs on a proportioned woman.

I think Excon got it right; sized just right, jiggle a little, and kind of defy gravity a little. They don't have to point to heaven, and most any shape is fine... many, many, many, many shapes... Stringer slaps himself back to reality... it was definitely fun exploring-of course that was when I was single Marta)
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2008, 07:50 PM
    Excon
    Good question , I would have to go with your opinion and say I definitely prefer natural breasts , there's just that... uhmmmmm feel to them if you know what I mean :)

Having said that I have admired many fake breasts as well (in magazines of course)

Couldn't resist posting this little funny as well...

A married man decides he's going to give his wife a special surprise by buying her a bra. He nervously enters a lingerie shop, but the girls take charge and help him.

'What colour do you want?' they ask. He settles for white.

'How much do your bras cost?' he asks. 'They're all $20' say the girls.

All that remains is the bra size, but he hasn't the faintest idea.

'OK,' say the girls, 'are they the size of melons, coconuts, grapefruits oranges or apples?' 'No,' he replies, 'nothing like that.'

'Come on, sir - there must be something your wife's bust resembles.'

He thinks long and hard before suddenly realising what they look like.

'Tell me, have you ever seen a cocker spaniel's ears?'
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2008, 08:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by margarita_momma
    damn they look good in a low cut top and heels!!!!
    I'm in my special, happy place now. =)

thanks momma.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 3, 2008, 09:58 PM
    I'm a booty man, but like any real man, I'll take whatever they bring to the table.
    Pets Expert

Jun 3, 2008, 11:21 PM
    My hubby always says, anything more than a handful is a waste, thank God he has big hands. ;)
    Miss Sparkle Posts: 111, Reputation: 6

Jun 3, 2008, 11:27 PM
    Boobs look nice when they are natural, if the girl is lying down and her boobs are upright it just looks bizarre
    Chameleon Posts: 154, Reputation: 17

Jun 4, 2008, 08:27 AM
    I feel sorry for anyone who's a DD, I'm a C/D cup (depends on the bra) and they ALWAYS get in the way... but my Hubby likes them, so I guess they stay. And what's the deal with underwires in bras? They hurt! And Hubby hates fake boobs too.
    DMA Posts: 114, Reputation: 8

Jun 4, 2008, 08:36 AM
    I love little A cup boobs way more than big fake ones. Small perky boobs are the best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He only wants my boobs. [ 2 Answers ]

So I like this guy and I wanted to no if he liked me back. I didn't ask him but he told my friend he thinks my boobs are hot. This is bugging me Should I be flattered or grossed out?

Which is best,/boobs [ 5 Answers ]

What catches guyz eyes,is it ass/boobs 8)

Big boobs [ 5 Answers ]

Hey anybody there 2 help me out with my huge breasts. Please E-mail me at ***E-MAIL REMOVED***

My boobs [ 2 Answers ]

One of my boobs are bigger than the other is this normal? It bothers me so bad what can I do

View more questions Search