Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2008, 10:36 PM
    Having once dated a girl who had a chest job, a well done job doest feel or look like boobs on a board. There's a little more firmness compared to natural but I've seen and felt a decent job well done... and it wasn't anything like most of the standard complaints. Never once in bed with her did I stop and say... "no look... i love what you do with your tongue but your fake boobs are just 10% different than real... maybe if it was 7% we could seal the deal"...

That said, the girl said she had decent structure to begin with so she was apparently an optimal candidate. Those who go for too much with too little to begin with I'm sure are further away from my one experience.

And before this gets too out of hand, lets not forget the role it can play in reconstructive work with those who have endured surgeries to save their lives. Its fine and good I guess to point fingers at the young woman whose jumped several cup sizes to earn a bigger check on the strip floor... but for a woman who has been through drastic surgery (breast cancer survivor, for ex), reconstruction can be a great thing.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2008, 04:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    Come now boys, are you telling me that a perky pair of hooters doesn't get you stirred up? I wouldn't want fake, and most of the guys I know say they wouldn't either, but they still drool when a girl with big fake hooters walks by. Is it a case of "It's a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there?" Be honest boys, someone out there has to tip the scale and say they prefer fake. Who's it going to be? :)
    Oh I love a set of Double D's... as long as they have an equally nice set op perky nips on them. I've had an ex girlfriend with a set like that.

However I like a nice tight firm butt a bit more. My wife is a cup but with a perfect (for me) set of nips and zero saggage even with her being in her 40's. Yeah she's got a tight but, she's petite and fairly well porportioned so the little boobs still look good on her.

Doublwe D's sag... even at 19 they will sag. I guess I should amend my initial response to include help that still looks natural to the critical eye. And yes a good boob job is a little on the hard side to detect. Unlike some that look fake before the bra even comes off.
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2008, 05:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by michealb
    Real or fake I don't really care. If a woman was asking my advice I would say leave them natural unless there is something wrong with them (misshapen,one much bigger than the other) There is nothing wrong with small ones.

By the way excon what beach are you on? Or at least give us a general idea.
    So your saying that every woman that has lopsided breasts should get them fixed?
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jun 3, 2008, 06:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE
    So your saying that every woman that has lopsided breasts should get them fixed?
    No, he did not say that at all. He stated his opinion fairly and respectfully.
    Your post seems to show some boob frenzy :)

NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2008, 06:55 AM
    Fake boobs are a turn off. Blech...
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2008, 06:59 AM
    While I would never get fake boobs I often wonder what happened to my little perky ones that I had way back when. I am with Synn a little lift would be nice. But heck my hubby never complains, why should I?
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2008, 07:26 AM
    More than a handful is a waste...

That's what men tell us small-boobied women! :)
    michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Jun 3, 2008, 07:28 AM
    If it bothers her and she was asking me if I thought she should get it done I would tell her yes. If she is happy with the way her breast look then she shouldn't get it. The reason I say only if there is something wrong with them to begin with is because breast enhancement occasionally causes them to be misshapen and I would hate to see a perfect set of A cups ruined because the girl thought they were too small.

So in summary, not every woman that has lopsided breast only the women with lopsided/mishapen breast who want it in the first place are the women who if they asked me I wouldn't try to talk them out of it.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2008, 07:41 AM
    Hello again:

You know there's a natural hang and sway to breasts that fakees don't have. It's really not a matter of size, it's the amount of sensuousness they invoke. And, since I am the titular head of this thread, what I say goes.

excon
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2008, 07:48 AM
    On a related note - these past years have seen the appearance of these huge padded bras that have really killed the sexuality of breasts. No more mild jiggle, just an "A" dressed up as a "D" (not that there's anything wrong with A's).
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 3, 2008, 07:49 AM
    So you're telling me my breasts are just fine, excon, and I should leave them the heck alone? ;)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 3, 2008, 07:59 AM
    I decided to do a bit of research on this topic. I emailed my friend, he lives in the land of fake breasts, LA. His opinion;

Boob jobs are the result of a woman's low self esteem. Men don't gravitate to the fake boobs, they gravitate to the woman with them because they know that they are easy to get. Why do you need yours "nipped and tucked"? The problem has nothing to do with how men will view you, but how you view yourself. Worse still, having "better" boobs will only be justified in your mind when men notice them. It is a non-issue.

I have to agree. So, no more thoughts of a nip and tuck for me. So what if they droop a bit, I earned that droop, 37 years on this earth, and two well nourished children. Gravity sucks. So Synn, we should hold our heads high and wear our boobs with pride, we're the real deal. :)
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2008, 08:00 AM
    I have been out of the sensuality scene for over twenty years, but I might have been tempted in my earlier days EXCEPT the last thing I needed was even bigger, higher boobs getting in the way of my golf swing!! :D
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2008, 08:01 AM
    Hello Syn:

Yup. They're beeeutiful... And perky too.

excon

PS> Course, they might need a closer examination...
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2008, 08:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Credendovidis
    No, he did not say that at all. He stated his opinion fairly and respectfully.
    Your post seems to show some boob frenzy :)

Huh? Me? Bood frenzy?
    I don't get what you're saying.

After reading his response to my post I understand what he is saying now.
    I though he was implying that if a woman has one breast bigger than the other then that isn't attractive and she should get it fixed.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 3, 2008, 08:51 AM
    Excon, you're a naughty man. Don't make me send you to my room!

Honestly, the real reason isn't as much the self-esteem for me--believe me, my DDDs are QUITE big enough thanks! It's the fact that clothes don't fit right if you don't have perky breasts, or buy a minimizer bra (which, really--I've got 'em naturally, why the heck would I want to make them SMALLER? ). I'm very tired of buying shirts 2 sizes too big and having to have them tailored at the sides and waist in order to have them fit over my boobs.

I'm sure that women with smaller breasts have similar problems--tops just don't fit right unless you pad out your bra a bit, or get a push up bra.

So... I don't blame self esteem, entirely. I blame the fashion industry for designing everything for a 32B-34C.
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2008, 08:52 AM
    Huh? Me? Bood frenzy?
    I don't get what you're saying.

After reading his response to my post I understand what he is saying now.
    I though he was implying that if a woman has one breast bigger than the other then that isn't attractive and she should get it fixed.
    Actually most if not all women have one boob bigger than the other. But its usually the guy that can't tell, the woman usually knows however.

Its when the difference is obvious I'm sure is the real point. Nope I never dated anyone that had an obvious difference in size, though after having it pointed out sometimes I could see the difference.
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2008, 09:21 AM
    I would be one of those women who has an obvious difference in size. Like HUGE! A cup size + bigger on the right then on the left. When I got married we actually had to put more padding in my left cup of my bra because it looked so uneven.

Still though, I am happy with what I have, my mom's boobs are so big that they are causing her immense pain and she even has a herniated disk in her neck. Her dr. has told her she should get them reduced. I could not even imagine that. Synn she has the same problem with clothes that you do.
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2008, 09:58 AM
    I'll agree based on what my wife deals with. Try finding clothes when you are a petite size zero. Most stores don't have anything that fits. Same with bras. When you are a 32-A many of the bras you wish to wear don't come that small. Either for trunk size or cup size. And forget plunging necklines... bend over and everything is out in full display.
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2008, 10:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuscany
    I would be one of those women who has an obvious difference in size. Like HUGE!! A cup size + bigger on the right then on the left. When I got married we actually had to put more padding in my left cup of my bra because it looked so uneven.

Still though, I am happy with what I have, my mom's boobs are so big that they are causing her immense pain and she even has a herniated disk in her neck. Her dr. has told her she should get them reduced. I could not even imagine that. Synn she has the same problem with clothes that you do.
    WOW! Me too, except when I wear a bra it isn't noticeable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He only wants my boobs. [ 2 Answers ]

So I like this guy and I wanted to no if he liked me back. I didn't ask him but he told my friend he thinks my boobs are hot. This is bugging me Should I be flattered or grossed out?

Which is best,/boobs [ 5 Answers ]

What catches guyz eyes,is it ass/boobs 8)

Big boobs [ 5 Answers ]

Hey anybody there 2 help me out with my huge breasts. Please E-mail me at ***E-MAIL REMOVED***

My boobs [ 2 Answers ]

One of my boobs are bigger than the other is this normal? It bothers me so bad what can I do

View more questions Search