Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    junsmai Posts: 25, Reputation: -1

Jun 2, 2008, 11:25 AM
    Why do I still have Breast milk?
    My son is 29 months old and I stopped breast feeding him at 6 months old. I still have breast milk how do I get rid of it. Its embarrassing :(
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jun 2, 2008, 11:37 AM
    Here is just one link with good tips of what and not to do. I would say not to feel, "embarrassed". It is a natural occurrence designed for you to to be able to nourish your child / children. I would look at it as a blessing to be able to do so.

Take-Care

How To Dry Up Breast Milk Supply | How To Do Things.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breast milk [ 1 Answers ]

I have a three year old child and the breast milk never dried up, I am able to squeeze only one of my nipples and a green substance comes out why is this?

Breast Milk [ 26 Answers ]

Hi I wonder if anyone can help me? I'm 30 and have never been pregnant, I stopped taking my pill in March this year. The first day of my last period was 16 days ago, for the last week I have had incredile soreness and tenderness in my breasts and they have started leaking what seems to be a...

Saving breast milk [ 8 Answers ]

Is it possible to save breast milk after it has been given in a bottle feeding? Sometimes my granddaughter leaves an ounce or two in the bottle and I hate to throw it away. Must I?

Pumping breast milk [ 6 Answers ]

I am 30 weeks pregnant. My breast are so full that they leak. I have recently bought a breast pump, I plan to pump exclusively. I have read about storing breast milk. Can I begin pumping now? If yes, can I store what I pump, or is this not the kind of milk that the baby will need?

Got Breast Milk? [ 2 Answers ]

This is a little embarrassing. My boobies are feeling heavy and swoll up. Im also leaking fluid from them. There is no way that I am pregnant because I have not been sexually active in 3 years. My children are both also 5 and 6 years old. Is this my body trying to tell me something? Maybe Im...

View more questions Search