Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tassas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2008, 03:44 AM
    IP address
    How to change IP address of my labtop , using Vista software?
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jun 2, 2008, 04:09 AM
    Dear tassas

If you use a network to access internet, disconnect from the network completely, and log in at a later moment.
    If you use any format of telephone or cable connection : disconnect complete, and log in 5 minutes later.

;)
    Press2Esc Posts: 251, Reputation: 10

Jun 9, 2008, 09:19 PM
    Your Q is vague and no OS was provided...

Disconnect (release) all connected PCs. On the PC listed above, go to START > enter "cmd" @ the Search field, enter "ipconfig/release" & "ipconfig/renew". The PC will get up a new IP.

Alternately, you can manually enter (vs automatically obtain an IP) a new IP address at the NIC (IPv4) TCP/IP Property...

P2E

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IP Address [ 10 Answers ]

How do I check my IP Address?

IP address [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there I'm trying to forward a port on my computer when I go to forward a port the ip is different on their than what my computer is how do I change this

If I know somebodys IP address, can I find out their email address? [ 2 Answers ]

If I know somebodys IP address, can I find out their email address?

Global address list groups members missing in Outlook address book [ 0 Answers ]

Hello All, When I view a group in global address list in Outlook , address book group Does not display the members. My company use exchange 2000 server, and client use outlook XP or 2003. Does anybody experience the same thing and/or know why this is so? Thanks a lot for your help and...

Excel: change relative address to absolute address [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, In Excel spreadsheet, how to change relative address to absolute address for many cells at same time? I know how to use F4 to do the change, but it is not an option when I have to deal with the addresses in a 150 row x 50 column table. Thanks, Wei

View more questions Search