Jun 1, 2008, 09:24 PM
    What does it mean when a 3 yr old pit bull starts humping his bed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Female dog Humping people [ 1 Answers ]

Why does my female puppy hump people? I thought it was a male dog thing? My hubby sayd it is a control thing not a sex thing. How do I get her to stop?

Inducer motor starts running, but ignition never starts [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Payne Gas forced air furnace, and it's behavior has changed in the last couple of days, where it never gets past the Inducer motor cycle. When we turn on the thermostat (or even jumper across the "R" and "W" leads on the furnace controller) the inducer motor starts running and keeps...

Dog humping child [ 2 Answers ]

I have had Buster, 1/2 Schnauzer and 1/2 Scotty, since he was 5 weeks old. He actually belongs to my 8 year old daughter. I am 9 months pregnant and there is a lot of new and exciting things going on in preparation for our baby. Yesterday my daughter came in and told me that Buster was humping...

Neutered but still humping? [ 6 Answers ]

My 4 year old maltese was neutered before the age of one. I have a 2 year old female chihuahua who was spayed before the age of one too, and he humps her! Only on occasion. Is this normal?

Leg humping [ 9 Answers ]

Our pup, 8wk old choc. Lab, has been what we think is starting to hump my wife's leg/foot. Not every time she walks in the room but a couple times a day. I would think he's to young for this type of behavior but not sure. Any suggestions. Along with that he is a chewing machine. We know this...

View more questions Search