Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    furqans14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2008, 03:12 PM
    What to do with eyebrow
    Asalaam walaykum... I am a beautician at an all women salon. I have been doing this job for over 5 years now and just recently I discovered that threading, waxing or haircutting for women was not islamicly right. Now I don't know if this is all true but if it is I would like to know. Thank you.. walaykumusaalaam... could you email me the answer at [email protected] I won't remember this site again.. jazaakallah may allah bless you
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2008, 03:27 PM
    Assalaam alaikum,

As far as I know hair cutting is allowed but not complete shaving of the hair unless for medical reasons.

Islam Question and Answer - Reducing the eyebrows by cutting them
    Islam Question and Answer - Women cutting their hair and removing facial hair

Wa alaikum salaam

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Piercing eyebrow [ 11 Answers ]

Did the eye brow piercing hurt as much as I think it would?

Eyebrow piercing [ 12 Answers ]

I've been thinking about getting a eyebrow piercing but I don't know were to get it done at. Do I haft to be 18 to get it done because I won't be 18 for another 53 days and I like to get it down in the next few weeks. I like to have mine done the same way a guy I know had is done when he was in...

Eyebrow piercing [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I have been wanting to get an eyebrow piercing for some time now, unfortunately the job that I have doesn't allow me to look like anything other than a character from a 1950's T.V. show. I have tried to find out information on any way to get the piercing and keep it open while at work...

Eyebrow help [ 6 Answers ]

I have been without eyebrows for about 11 years now and I'm only 23. I got them waxed when I was 12 and I figured I would/could do a better job than the waxer so I plucked, and plucked and plucked and now I have none! Q: Will they ever grow back or am I going to have to draw them in for the...

View more questions Search