Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    123 mower Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2008, 11:43 AM
    Weedeater spinning head problems
    We have a weedeater Featherlite plus that will start fine but the head, string holder, does not spin. We have taken it apart, cleaned it out and put it back together and when it starts it still does not spin. Is there a replacement part for this or are we just out of luck?
    Thanks any answers.
    Northern Mike Posts: 44, Reputation: 4

Jun 2, 2008, 02:36 AM
    Hi 123 mower,
    Sounds like either the drive shaft is missing or broken or else the clutch is not engaging.
    Mike

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weedeater problems [ 3 Answers ]

I have a weedeater, Featherlite XT 25 Series. Bought 7/30/97. I have a problem with the throttle cable, it doesn't move freely. How can I free this up, so that the weedeater can operate properly. Thank you, Richard Wetli

Foreign earned income has my head spinning [ 1 Answers ]

I worked from January 1, 2006 until May 9, 2007 in the United Kingdom. 2006 tax filing was simple since I didn't have any US-based income and was a "resident" of Ohio, which doesn't tax foreign income. 2007 on the other hand is raising some questions. I moved from London to California in...

Shindaiwa weedeater head will not turn manually or with accelerator [ 2 Answers ]

Machine was working fine -stored it for a few weeks; started it right up but the head won't turn.

FEATHERLITE weedeater trim head popped off cable [ 1 Answers ]

Been using this weedeater for 4 years now and I've run into a problem I don't know how to fix. While using it recently, the entire trimming head spun off the end of the shaft. It looks like the square tipped cable broke off somewhere down in the trim head. I took it apart hoping that it just...

Changing head on Featherlite weedeater [ 1 Answers ]

How do I remove the head on my Featherlite weedeater?

View more questions Search