Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    3CNC Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2008, 08:00 AM
    Marketing to Medical Practices
    My company is a Full-Service computer solutions provider. I want to effectively market to medical practices but after sending intro letters, dropping off post card, etc. I find that the penetration rate is very low and unfortunately, I don't have a pharmaceutical marketing budget.

I need to reach the office manager more so than the doctors. Is there an efficient method to market to these practices?

Thanks in advance
    o_kemp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 01:44 PM
    visit mgmamarketing.com might give you some insight

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ethical practices [ 7 Answers ]

What is the relationship of constructive ethical practices to organizational performance?

UPS unsafe work practices [ 3 Answers ]

Someone tell me how one of the riches companies in the world is able with the aid of the union to make their truck mechanics work with broken tools, no truck lifts(taking out and replacing a trans is pretty difficult to do on a creeper) no tire trucks(they have to jack the truck up as if it were a...

Unfair work practices [ 2 Answers ]

I have worked at the same company for more than 2 years,In that time, I have changed to supervisor off the plant. I started as a shipper/receiver.I voluntarily moved back to shipping in Feb. with several things promised to me that was never followed through with.They told me I was moving back to...

Unfair practices/discrimination [ 1 Answers ]

I am a senior who recently rented an apartment seven months ago. Today. I received a notice for recertification 11/16/07. I moved in here March 20, 2007. Our lease is suppose to be for a year. Next we are also being told to bring down the letter that states our social security increase as soon...

501(c)(3) employment practices [ 10 Answers ]

Where can I find information about the employment practices a Maryland based 501(c)(3) should follow? Are they bound by State Employment practices?

View more questions Search