Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tjele Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2004, 05:50 PM
    94 honda civic problems
    I have a 94 honda civic . The power locks do not work and the sun roof will close by it self. If I open the sun roof it will not stay open it will close by itself also does this have any to do with the power locks not working.

Thanks in advance.

labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2004, 06:34 PM
    Re: 94 honda civic problems
    They may be on the same circuit and the problem is a bad connection somewhere. These things can be very hard to find. A good schematic is essential. Don't forget to check out the grounds as well as the power circuit. The Chiltons or other books from the parts store should have a schematic. Shop manuals have better ones plus more troubleshooting points. Look for a used one at www.factorymanuals.com or Ebay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

'91 honda civic starting problems [ 18 Answers ]

Hi: I am having problems with my '91 Honda civic DX when I drive for a while, then I stop the engine for 5-10 minutes to do some shopping or whatever... and then try to start again. It doesn't start at all. But if I wait another 5 or 10 minutes and I try again, usually starts. I don't have any...

91 Honda Civic DX Starting Problems [ 2 Answers ]

My honda civic dx has a hard time starting sometimes. This only happens occasionally but it'll turn over, but just won't ever start. It happened first about a month ago and is happening once a day now. I replaced the spark plugs and I don't know what else to do.

Problems with my 1991 honda civic dx [ 4 Answers ]

I have a problem with my 1991 honda civic dx it overheats when I am sitting in traffic but not driving. I changed the fan sensor already and have noticed that the fan doesn't come on, What could be the problem is it possible that both fans went out at same time? Also getting error code 16 from ECU...

'95 Honda Civic DX stalling/starting problems [ 4 Answers ]

Last night my car stalled out on me after I made a right turn. When I eased it into a parking spot it refused to start back up. Doing some checks it cranks but there seems to be no fuel hitting the engine(sorry not too familiar with the inner workings of the car). I thought it might be the...

View more questions Search