Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Thegame6649 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2006, 10:55 AM
    Cant hear music
    My mother keeps asking me a question about email that I just can't seem to answer. She sends emails with multimedia with in it such as music and pictures with poems and such. She sends these things to her sister and her sister reports that she gets pictures but can never get any music to play from the emails that my mom sends. Any ideas on why this is

Thanks

Thegame6649:p
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 4, 2006, 12:10 PM
    How is the music in the email.
    Is it embedded or as an attachment ?
    If it's embedded (plays on opening the mail) then it could very well be a setting on your Aunt's computer blocking embedded attachments from executing.
    If it's an attachment it maybe a case of either updating sound card divers or codecs to play the file.

Hope this gives you some things to try.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I hear noises [ 9 Answers ]

My name is JC and I just moved into a house and I have been finding a lot of problems with various items but now it is the plumbing. I hear noises in the kitchen drain when the washing machine running. I noticed the washing machine is on the same drain line as the sink. Is there a way to stop...

Some news I wanted to hear [ 7 Answers ]

As some of you may be aware over the last few months I have been seeking advice and help with dealing with my girlfriend past. To recall basically she told me that before she met me she slept with this guy when she was drunk and lost her virginity to him he then slept with her cousin a few days...

I can't hear any sound! [ 1 Answers ]

I recently accidenlty re-installed xp(just an update though, so all my files and stuff are still on it) on my PC, since I've done this everything is working fine except the sound, I can't seem to hear anything, and I've checked all the devices and stuff and they are all working fine, can any body...

View more questions Search