Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lollybye Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2008, 06:47 PM
    Intimate and virgin
    What are the ways to be intimate and stay a virgin?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 31, 2008, 06:51 PM
    Talk and share your feelings, getting to really know each other. Your emotional closeness is so important.

As for as staying a virgin, just don't have sex.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2008, 06:54 PM
    There're plenty of ways to do so. Being intimate doesn't even require physical contact. You can share your feelings/inner thoughts while cuddling or holding hands. How much more intimate does it get?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 31, 2008, 07:52 PM
    Hello:

Intimacy isn't sex. You can share a moment of intimacy with a stranger on the street. I have, and I'll bet you have too.

excon
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 31, 2008, 08:31 PM
    Not have intercourse.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 31, 2008, 08:42 PM
    There are plenty of things you can do to "play sexually" with all of your clothes still on. It's almost impossible to lose your virginity fully clothed, zippers and buttons latched at all times.

However, if I were to define "frustration" for you... THAT WOULD BE HOW I WOULD DO IT.

Ultimately, you play with this fire and inexperience or niavete will let you get burned. Perhaps best to not play on this field at all?

What do you think? We're strangers here and want to help, so do you want to share what things you had in mind?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 1, 2008, 08:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lollybye
    what are the ways to be intimate and stay a virgin?
    How old are you? If you don't have intercourse, you keep your virginity.
    Anonymous_360 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2009, 08:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    talk and share your feelings, getting to really know each other. Your emotional closeness is so important.

As for as staying a virgin, just don't have sex.

I agree:)
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2009, 10:11 PM

Use the alternative. Kiising, cuddling, hugging and the phrase I'm not ready yet!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I be intimate with a guy? [ 2 Answers ]

My guy friend and I have become really close in this past 2 months and we actually started kissing for the first time with each other about 2 weeks ago. Now that we are closer than ever I think he wants to maybe take it a little further than kissing. The thing is I have never been intimate with a...

He won't be intimate [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I'm new to this website. I've been in a 3 1/2 year relationship with my boyfriend. He tells me he loves me and wants to be with me any moment he can. But we have several problems, he doesn't see them as problems but I do. #1. he won't kiss me #2 he never wants to be intimate with me #3...

Husband need to more intimate to me [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get him to notice me again, be more involved in me and get a little jealous when he sees other guys giving me attention?

Intimate conversation? [ 4 Answers ]

My husband starting talking to a woman -- started business. She used to call him all of the time and now he calls her and talks to her for an hour at a time about his life, favorite vacation spots, his feelings, and everything going on with him at his work. I feel like this is inappropriate...

Girlfriend no longer wants to be intimate [ 3 Answers ]

6 months, all good, very intimate, great relationship, great friends, good love making. However, girlfriend has recently gone through some exams. She started to become stressed, which on the occasional time earlier, she had showed. The exams are over, results are good. She has a good job,...

View more questions Search