Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rb1935 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2003, 08:29 PM
    Painting PVC
    I'm considering installing some stock, 4 foot, PVC gutter guards available at a big box store. They are white and I would like to paint them flat black. I have heard that epoxy paint will work on PVC. Any advice?

Thanks,
    rb1935
    sierra1 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2003, 02:32 PM
    Re: Painting PVC
    Hello,

Your paint choice should work just fine for you. Make sure that you get a good coat of primer on the PVC to help protect it from weather, I use a Product called Ziners 123 it's a primer sealer, you can pick this up at any Kelly Moore paint, Home Depot, Lowe's, your local hardware store. Good luck with your project and hope all turns out well
    riverrat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 07:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rb1935
    I'm considering installing some stock, 4 foot, PVC gutter guards available at a big box store. They are white and I would like to paint them flat black. I have heard that epoxy paint will work on PVC. Any advice?

Thanks,
    rb1935
    Try Krylon spray paint. WalMart et.al has them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oil Painting [ 4 Answers ]

I Have an oil painting and can't read the bottom of the name of the artist. It depicts a man sitting at a table praying with glasses on his bible and a apple,bread I think and a bowl of soup. Does anyone know what this painting may be of or who could I ask to give me a value, if it has one.

Painting Fun! [ 3 Answers ]

Here's a place where you can indulge your inner abstract expressionist: move your mouse to splatter virtual paint and click to change the color. To create a hard copy, right-click on the "canvas" and select Print. Painting Fun I am not printing mine out and showing it to anybody. Let's just...

Painting [ 3 Answers ]

Can I apint on treated wood?

Painting [ 1 Answers ]

I have a painting that has paris etching society ny usa at the top and I believe the name is Diane Emmla Leconte. Can you tell me if she is a artist and if so how much is the painting worth?

View more questions Search