Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CK111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2008, 05:32 PM
    Maple Chase 9520 Thermostat - No Display
    We have a Maple Chase 9520 Thermostat. The thermostat suddenly lost it's display; and, the Heat Pump hooked to it is not working. We have checked the fuse and it looks OK. We are still going to try to find a fuse to fix it. Also, the breaker for the heat pump was fine and we are checking the fuses for the heat pump.

Any other thoughts? And, is there such a thing as a reset button?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

May 31, 2008, 05:49 PM
    Check to see if there is a fuse on the circuit board. Check the transformer for 24 volt output. If the stat has batteries replace them with known good ones.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maple/ chase thermostat [ 23 Answers ]

I let the batteries run low on my thermostat. I just replaced them but the display still reads "lo bat" and the heat does not kick on. I checked the fuse and it is still intact. Please help!!

Maple/Chase Dual Stage Heat Pump Display in F/C [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help with a Fahrenheit/Celsius Display question. Somehow I changed the display to Celsius, the only Maple/Chase manual I've found that explains how to change the display doesn't apply to my model. Thanks so much for your help! Bob

Maple Chase thermostat [ 6 Answers ]

I am hoping someone can answer my question. I have a digital maple chase thermostat and have it set to auto cool at 74 degrees. I noticed when it does not get over 74 and the air does not kick on for a few hours (more like 5 hours) that it resets itself to 78. Does anyone know why it does this?

Maple Chase Thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

Recently my heater turns on irreguarly - one day it will work, another day it may quit. The Heater is Bryant Model 580A packaged gas/electric unit. I have a Maple Chase thermostat in the house. It is about 16 years old. I have someone replaced a new ignition module about two months ago. What may be...

View more questions Search