Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

May 31, 2008, 04:17 PM
    Deleting viruses
    Will deleting viruses from my friends computer make get it more free space percentage?:confused:
    lid9306 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2008, 04:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Duecey93
    Will deleting viruses from my freinds computer make get it more free space percentage?:confused:
    I will give it more space and what you can also do if he/she wants to keep certain things that on the computer have him/she save them then get rid of the visuses...
    invisibleman_productions Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

May 31, 2008, 07:43 PM
    Yes if you clean out the junk files then it will free up more space
    jamesbraken Posts: 157, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2009, 05:07 AM

Yes, If you will remove the viruses from the computer then it will free up the space also delete the temp,%temp% and prefetch files from your computer. Just go to run and type one by one and delete all of them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spyware, viruses [ 7 Answers ]

My server display messages " issas.exe - application error when before login:confused:

Viruses and Infections [ 6 Answers ]

What's the difference in "viruses" and "infections"? I use PC Tools Spyware Doctor which scans the computer daily. Everyday, there are (X) amount of infections on the computer, which I always clean up. So what's the difference? And how dangerous are these infections?

I have several viruses I can't seem to remove [ 2 Answers ]

My computer has recently become plagued with viruses, and I can't seem to get rid of any of them. I cannot do a system restore, and I cannot delete any of the bad files I actually find. The following are my problems: 1: When I open my Internet Explorer, "Security Toolbar 7.1" appears, and I...

Spyware & Viruses [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: How do you go about ordering computer protection and have it charged on your phonebill?

Viruses on ftp sites [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a newbie and therefore am not sure of the site etiquette so please be kind. I have had occasion to visit a fairly open ftp site to download a range of files, including gif, xls and pdf files. I know that other users upload files to the same site all the time (it is a scientific site,...

View more questions Search