Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babieshannon18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2008, 03:21 PM
    Depo shot and pregnancy?
    I was on the depo shot about 2 months ago after I had an abortion, for the past four days I been feeling sick to my stomach and I been having anxiety and feeling anxious and I been having trouble sleeping. Should I take a pregnancy test?:confused:
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2008, 12:18 AM
    Did you miss a period? I figure its always better safe than sorry, it can't hurt to take a test if you thik you may be pregnant.
    xoxolele Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Jun 8, 2008, 02:59 AM
    Well how long has it been since you had an abortion? Your probably not pregnant , it could just be that your anxiety is making you think you may be pregnant but definitely go to your local planned parent hood where then can give you a pregnancy test free. Or you can buy one. If your not pregnant you should still go to a doctor/obgyn/planned parenthood to check yourself out it will also give you closure in the long run

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depo Shot [ 16 Answers ]

I received my first Depo shot a month ago. The day after I got the shot I was supposed to start my period. And the reason I went to the doctor was because I thought I was pregnant and I was given a test and it came back negative so they gave me the shot. First of all I thought doctors were supposed...

Pregnancy after depo shot? [ 3 Answers ]

I stopped taking the depo shot September of 06 and still haven't gotten pregnant yet. Not for lack of trying, but just isn't working! Am getting frustrated and discouraged.:(

Depo Shot [ 3 Answers ]

All right, my last depo shot was July 5, 2005. So its been about 2 years since my last shot. I haven't had but 1 period since then and it was December 2006. It was extremely heavy and it lasted a whole month. Since then I haven't had a period. Me and my husband have tried and tried, but I can't get...

Depo shot-Pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

I have currently been on the depo shot for a year. Between my 3 children, I have been on the shot a total of about 12 years. It has always worked well for me. However, I have been spotting for the last 13 days. Usually, I have no sign of a period. Never have any spotting. I took a home...

View more questions Search