Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    myboo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2008, 02:38 PM
    Baby chicken
    I have some chicken and duck egg that I hatched I now have at 14 chicken
    10 are 6 week old
    4 are 2week old

One of the 2 week old baby biddie can't walk right his toes are bent over and he lean toward the right when he walk is there anything I can do for he

Thank you

My boo
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 31, 2008, 02:54 PM
    In the farm community, this is going to sound "hard" but animals with defects at birth or shortly afterwards are normally culled, since they are not worth the expense of raising.

Where do you keep them at,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Chicken pox [ 2 Answers ]

My 17 year old has just come out with this, she has spots on every part of her body and even inside her mouth and ears, but the worst part for her is the pain from the spots between her legs, any help for her would be appreciated the poor girl I feel so sorry for her and can't do much, the camomile...

BABY DADDY Fighting for Parental Rights and baby live part-time with his wife / kids [ 16 Answers ]

I have been in an extra-marital relationship for six months with a man who was "leaving" his wife. He told me repeatedly that they were living as roommates and he was moving out soon. Once this went on for some time, I decided I was worth more and broke up with him. I found out a few days later...

Baby strange illness. Whole body of baby get harden [ 9 Answers ]

My brother's baby boy 4 months old got a strange illness. He had blood tested, brain scanning, lung checking etc. Everything is normal. But the baby boy got an unpreditable "body harden" illness. That is when it happens, the whole body of the baby get stiff and he can not move, can not cry... We...

Chicken pox or what? [ 24 Answers ]

Well, we have all been sick in some way or another in the last two weeks. I need an opinion of what you think this could be. All 5 kids were sick: 1 was vomitting, had a fever for two days, head throb for a few days, then she was fine. 2 started this whole mess, he had a headache and fever...

View more questions Search