Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

May 31, 2008, 02:17 PM
    Trying to clear data in Windows Fax & Picture viewer
    Recently when I try to clear the picuture files in Windows Fax & Picture Viewer by clearing my private data the pictures stay put inside of Windows Fax & Pic. Viewer. I cleared all cookies, temp. internet files, and I used disk clean up but the pictures stayed. I have to manually clear out the pics. What am I doing wrong or what should I do?:mad:
    lostdaily Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jun 7, 2008, 12:29 PM
    You could try this program called ccleaner CCleaner - Free software downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding words in files Microsoft Word etc. And viewer [ 2 Answers ]

My QuickFinder Manger/Search (utility with WordPerfect) has now ceased to function. Do you know of any freeware which can perform a similar function -- you add a word and it shows all files with that word or phrase, and QuickView Plus will then open the file in a separate box for viewing. Thank you.

How to make SCHEDUELED TASKS LOG of Windows to maintain data bigger than 2 days [ 1 Answers ]

:) Could anyone tell me or clarify for me the matter of the SCHEDUELED TASKS log configuration regarding the time interval for which it keeps data. I need to get access to data from that log from a period bigger than it held until now(2days) . Any idea on where and if, I find the data, or how to...

How to transfer data from c to e in windows pro xp [ 1 Answers ]

I recently acquired a new hard drive to replace a small one and thought I might be able to just transfer it over from c (the small one) to e and then be done with it, but really don't seem to know what I'm doing I guess. Can anybody tell me how to or what the alternative is before I really mess it...

.CTG file viewer [ 1 Answers ]

I'm having photos in .ctg file format... but it is not opening in my PC... I ve tried many softwares but in vain... so what is the solution

Resource File Viewer [ 2 Answers ]

I have tried to load the Resouce File Viewer CD Disc for the 1881 census, the installation shield appears on my desk top followed by preparing to install , then a message stating that the "Wizard has been terminated" please try again later, this programme has not been loaded on your computer. Has...

View more questions Search