Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kjlawenz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2008, 02:01 PM
    Ceiling fan replacement part
    I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan that had a light kit. The light kit has broken and I would prefer not to replace it, but I have lost the cap that came with the fan (that covers the spot where the light kit attaches). I cannot find that part listed in any of the replacement parts sites and am not even sure what it is called. Does anyone know where to find it?
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2008, 06:56 AM
    You might try these available at a Lowe's or any decent hardware store. I don't know their exact name either! You can paint it to match, or the chrome may look okay depending on your fan color.

Good Luck,
    WallyH
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2008, 12:50 AM
    Contact Hampton Bay. Their number is in the sticky in the Electrical and Lighting section.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay replacement part [ 3 Answers ]

I need replacement parts for hampton bay lighting

Locating a replacement part for my dishwasher air vent [ 2 Answers ]

My sink has a dishwasher air vent that consists of a metal pipe coming up through the hole and there is a hard plastic piece that screws over the pipe. This piece is kind of mushroom shaped with a small dome and the bottom ring of it screws on flush to the sink top. It is located next to the...

Tub knob part replacement [ 2 Answers ]

My shower faucet is the kind that has 2 handles that are in the shape of x's (called cross handles). They are silver. In the center of each handle is a cirular cap with a c for cold and h for hot on each one. One of these caps is missing - the one that signifies cold. I was wondering if it's...

Hampton Bay replacement part [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay wall sconce and I broke the glass. Home Depot doesn't carry it anymore and I can't find a website for Hampton bay to find a replacement. Anyone know where I could find it? Thanks, Bill

View more questions Search